This road looks fun!

NinjaNick

:lol: V4junkie posted....so I know this thread will turn bad soon. I'm not joining in, but I can't wait for the other riders (SAM) to see this thread and join in too. :lol:

That's an R6 or R1 too! Come on guys! I'm throwing out AWESOME bait here. :lol::p;)

:lol: V4junkie posted....so I know this thread will turn bad soon. I'm not joining in, but I can't wait for the other riders (SAM) to see this thread and join in too. :lol:

That's an R6 or R1 too! Come on guys! I'm throwing out AWESOME bait here. :lol::p;)

Nope, not gonna bother anymore. Busa's cant turn.

I believe the road is in the San Diego area. Sunrise Hwy?

I'm starting to think that the WEST dominates on motorcycle roads Fusion.

With all the hills and mountains it's amazing out there. I never appreciated the roads until I started riding, before that they were just a curvy pain. I'm trailering my bike out the next time we drive out there.

I don't remember posting that but I do remember thinking it :lol:

Sam's out already? I got something for ya.

sambusa.jpg