CCW NEO-Training Course, Please Sign Up Here

Likwid

Welp, that'll teach me to not assume people aren't interested. Confirming rates now, so far we have a group rate with a forum friend in Canton.

We need 5 guaranteed people, so far we have 6, so any more we get will help us fill out the class and make sure we cover the no shows.

Name Location

Likwid NEO

JRM NEO

Speedytriple NEO

Sigywigy Central

InyaAzz NEO

SS (Likwid's Friend) NEO

DM (Likwid's Friend) NEO

SM (Likwid's Friend) NEO

GP (SS's Friend) NEO

CCW Training

Range Location Price Group Discount

Stonewall NEO $175 $0

D&D NEO $150 Unknown

Insight West $100 Unknown

CCW Crse (ST posted) NEO $100 Unknown

Curby's Friend NEO $100 $80 with 5 people

YourSurvival Central $85 Unknown

Walther Unknown Unknown Unknown

I'll call the sheriff's office to find out their take on how to transport a pistol legally on a bike, this will help us to know how we'll get there.

Edited by Likwid

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked with this place think it is $100 he is in Brooklyn Ohio which is neo. I am planning on getting my ccw asap. so let me know what you guys are doing? the place is concealed carry courses @216-749-4416 guy seemed pretty straightforward about it.

Hey Curby, looks like we have 4 expressing interest ... given how quickly people are responding I was going to say I was going to start calling out next week to get group discounts....

If your friend will do it I'm SURE I can find a few more people... let me know what you think. As JRM mentioned a 1 day class would be ideal (long but ideal)

Edit: Canton is pretty much NEO, plus it's pretty easy to get to and those of us a bit north could ride down together, and Sigy could meet us there :)

Depending on what your friend says, I'll give a call over to the Sheriff's department to find out how to transport a pistol on a motorcycle, if they say there isn't a way, one of us can take a cage, or we all drive together, but that's once we figure out dates and who will commit.

Edited by Likwid

Walther is a certified instructor. Shoot him a PM and see if he has any classes already planned which you could get into.

He might not ride very well but I'd trust him giving CCW training.

LOL. I sent him a message

The ? is how do I get 200 rnd's and a hand gun on a bike???

I'll find out as soon as we get closer by calling the sheriff's office. Worst case scenario is you'd have to drive. Best case you throw them both in a backpack and trigger lock the pistol.

But we can talk, if it's the difference I can bring you ammo and you can pay me back. But like I said, we'll figure it out.

I only have a bike. Aight If we can figure that out I would be in

Very cool! Added you to the list.

One thing I'm finding is almost all these places RENT guns too, and I have yet to find a range that doesn't sell ammo.

So good news there.

Curby's buddy just emailed me back. If we bring 5 it'll be $80 ... not a bad deal. Waiting for Walther's reply and maybe a couple more just to be sure.

Additionally, I had forgot to mention to him we were looking for a single day class. So I'm confirming that now.

Edit: Confirmed, he can do a 1 day class.

Edited by Likwid