CCW NEO-Training Course, Please Sign Up Here

Likwid

ok here's what i got out of commence fire....

the next one day class is aug 9th, then after it would be the 23rd

this is a 12 hour class, starting 8am and ending 9pm

COST is $115 if you mention the group**

you can rent a gun, cost is $35

you can buy ammo for either their rental or a gun you bring, if you choose

lunch is provided

i will be calling friday to set everything up, mainly because so far speedytripple is the only one who has confirmed he will take the class with me and i want to make sure at the least we both get in the same one for the discount, but as i was told, there are still a handful of seats available

there is a $50 deposit required to save your seat (remainder due the day of). you can pay thru their website (www.commencefire.com) or over the phone with a credit card (216) 401-1070. You can pay in full before the class but you dont have to.

to get the discount you have to mention the group your signing up with, if your interested hit me up and ill tell you what it is (from what i was told, they want the person making the claim 'there will be more joining with me' to use their last name)

if there's anythin else you want to know, again, just hit me up, and even though we all didnt go together still thanks guys for gettin me revved up about this and my ass in gear....this is something ive wanted to do for a while now

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok here's what i got out of commence fire....

the next one day class is aug 9th, then after it would be the 23rd

this is a 12 hour class, starting 8am and ending 9pm

COST is $115 if you mention the group**

you can rent a gun, cost is $35

you can buy ammo for either their rental or a gun you bring, if you choose

lunch is provided

i will be calling friday to set everything up, mainly because so far speedytripple is the only one who has confirmed he will take the class with me and i want to make sure at the least we both get in the same one for the discount, but as i was told, there are still a handful of seats available

there is a $50 deposit required to save your seat (remainder due the day of). you can pay thru their website (www.commencefire.com) or over the phone with a credit card (216) 401-1070. You can pay in full before the class but you dont have to.

to get the discount you have to mention the group your signing up with, if your interested hit me up and ill tell you what it is (from what i was told, they want the person making the claim 'there will be more joining with me' to use their last name)

if there's anythin else you want to know, again, just hit me up, and even though we all didnt go together still thanks guys for gettin me revved up about this and my ass in gear....this is something ive wanted to do for a while now

Do you know what date we need to register by?

Good to hear thanks for doing the leg work on this. We planning to do the Aug. 9th class then I hope? I am torn which one of my hand guns I want to use? the .45 or the 9mm? I plan to carry my .45 but have little ammo for it and it cost more to shoot. I have plenty of ammo for the 9mm and it is cheaper to buy if I need to replace it. And the 9mm is more accurate.

Good to hear thanks for doing the leg work on this. We planning to do the Aug. 9th class then I hope? I am torn which one of my hand guns I want to use? the .45 or the 9mm? I plan to carry my .45 but have little ammo for it and it cost more to shoot. I have plenty of ammo for the 9mm and it is cheaper to buy if I need to replace it. And the 9mm is more accurate.

oh its really no prob at all...if i were you id use the 9, like u said, its more accurate...but i only have a .45 so thats what i have to bring so its your call...i need to get more range ammo though, i only have 2 boxes of hollow tip left since i mostly just have the gun sittin around the house...but ill call you right after i get registered friday to let you know if we're good to go

Take the gun that you plan to carry.

Oh and Me and Drum have our class planned on the 9th now for sure. Doing it at commence fire. Whats this about a meet and greet? I dont know about you but I just come here to talk about guns, and it seems most of you come here to talk about ghey stuff I didnt know this was a bike site?!

Oh and Me and Drum have our class planned on the 9th now for sure. Doing it at commence fire. Whats this about a meet and greet? I dont know about you but I just come here to talk about guns, and it seems most of you come here to talk about ghey stuff I didnt know this was a bike site?!

+1 :D

yea they said their holding a few seats for anyone who wants to register with us untill i think she said tuesday, but ive been told the class is almost wide open right now so no rush as of right now. if anyone wants to get in on this send me a pm and ill give you the group name to get the discount. gotta being your gun and at least 50 rounds, unless you plan on renting a gun the cost is 35 bucks. there is no deadline on registration but when the class is full its full. thanks guys

Because walthers does not do classes anymore I guess? Yeah why didn't Tom do our class? Would have been much easier that way. Guess you are the one who likes to be a pain in our ass? LOL!

don't have the time these days. A free saturday is worth more to me than what I'd make teaching for the day. Plus, you guys are a pain in the ass :)

Not to mention it still hurts to shoot anything bigger than rimfire.

I found a guy in Elyria who will do it this weekend. $100. $18 for the range fee (B&T). He's doing 4 hours with me after work tonight from 6:30 to 10:30, then 8AM -2PM tomorrow.

If anyone is interested in getting it done by tomorrow at 2, let me know.