Putnam - Aug. 2nd

spoon32

Is anyone here planning on going to this event? I plan on going and it will be my first track day and figured it wouldn’t hurt if I got know some people before going.

One question I do have is I noticed the event is being put on by Curvechasers…. How do there events compare to STT or NESBA events?

--Eric

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if I'm going to this one or not. Curvechasers is way more lenient and there are no actual control riders. But they host a good event... It depends on whether I am going to Florida that weekend. and if I have the money..

This is going to become an even more expensive sport than I thought. Someone secure a day that isnt a Monday and I should be down. I don;t like the idea of steppng to I and not having control riders but whatev

july 25 is saturday,and im going novice since i never been at putnam,and if they have open spot i may go to I later that day.

This is going to become an even more expensive sport than I thought. Someone secure a day that isnt a Monday and I should be down. I don;t like the idea of steppng to I and not having control riders but whatev

Aug 2nd is sunday. And the whole not having control riders isnt that weird. My first time at putnam was a Curvechasers day.. You can start in novice to learn the track and they will let you bump into intermediate anytime..

Ya I think Im in for that Aug day in Putnam... Staying in N tho I think unless I get bumped up. Im gonna wait on my body work til after track days.. just in case ;)

Body work after you're done with track days eh? I think you just referred to the day after never :)

• 2 weeks later...