Putnam - Aug. 2nd

spoon32

What a great day !!! Had a flippin blast ! Great to see everyone and the camping and ribs were the shit too !!!

Catman, I thought you obtained the ribs for us?

They were AWESOME though! I was practically drooling while i ate them.

Oh, and yes, as Madcat said, I guess we should thank you for picking the spot that would later give us front row seats to the excitement at 2am :lol: That was unreal, can you imagine living in that household?!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked in length with Mike about that course last night. He says it sounds exactly like a course designed for cars. Turns 1, 2, and 3 made NO sense to me on the bike and the bus stop, whatever turn number that was, is maddening....

There were no reference points and I often had a feeling of 'wait, where am I?' because every turn kinda looked the same. Overall, I'm glad I experienced it, though!

i love that track.not every day i pass instructor in turn and then got kick to A

The bustop aggravates me.. I feel like i get it wrong every lap!

I love the bustop! hell i made most of my passing there(that wasnt done on the straight,because lets be real, no one touched me on the straight).. everyone turns in to that corner too soon. u have to turn in a little late, and just open the throttle! it has decent grip just outside of the centerline crack, and as long as u dont get stuck on it and stay just outside when passing, it will hold!