Putnam - Aug. 2nd

spoon32

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just paid so I’m going for sure.

Question for you experienced riders….. do you typically have somebody come along with you in case something were to happen at the track?

Normally we've got you covered on tools, sometimes spare parts, and a wealth of knowledge from the mechanical genius tuna(who will be there). you're good to go! Are you gonna camp with us? there will be plenty of room and you're totally welcome to join!

I am paid and registerd! I will see all you there! And DO NOT DRIVE THERE ALONE! If something were to happen u would need help getting ur stuff back home. I have MASS gsxr parts 01-07 so if u got GSXR i got ur parts lol

I have registered as well.

Hopefully I do NOT need any of those gsxr parts!

I ll have a sickass FORD canopy along with me, or I can just brign the straight up portable car port... Whatever everyone wants lol. The car port is the legit huge canopy with sides etc. Sets up in 10 mins. But kinda takes some room in my truck bed, but wait, I have a trailer now lol.

Nick bring safety wire stuff, I ll bring a drill and bits lol

well as of now there is 20+ junkies going!!! Its going to be insane! I will be riding in int and adv after lunch if anyone needs any help with lines or info. Also if u want i can follow you on a lap or 2 with the camera so u can watch yourself! let me know in advance and i am willing to help!

I ll have a sickass FORD canopy along with me, or I can just brign the straight up portable car port... Whatever everyone wants lol. The car port is the legit huge canopy with sides etc. Sets up in 10 mins. But kinda takes some room in my truck bed, but wait, I have a trailer now lol.

Nick bring safety wire stuff, I ll bring a drill and bits lol

you got it, make sure you have a 1/16" bit.