Putnam - Aug. 2nd

spoon32

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if we want to build a bigger better easyup castle I ll bring the carport. Then we ll set an epic record. Its more or less an easy up with 4 people.

Nick I ll have it and a spare oil bolt too if I remember that/find one.

I am not trying to switch bolts out with the oil in the bike. We will just do the one that is on the bike...Make sure you get a good strength bit.

Ananda and I are camping, we are not sure if Schmuck is coming or not. Im going with yes. I will have a big tent.

We should plan accordingly so not everyone brings all the same stuff. Do we want me to bring the car port or just a canopy? I can do either, actually I might bring a medium sized carport instead of my one at my parents so its not as large and pvc pipes not aluminum like mine.

We should all bring something to eat as well, like chips, pretzels, ya know the basics.

I have 4 bits, if it takes more then that to do mine and anandas bike, screw it lol.

we have almost an entire bike shop going here will be lots of tools and stuff. bring which ever canopy you want! what ever is easiest for the pits. or you can bring both. trust me, you cant have enough shade at trackdays. yes bring chips and fluids, i'm just gonna get the dinner for the camp ground. There is a walmart nearby if anything is forgotten.

I'll be at the lake all day saturday layin out and swimming while i wait for everyone to arrive at the campground. I will be there early so that I can lockdown the sites close to each other..

Nick, thats fine dude. I ll have plenty of room. Do we need a generator for tire warmers etc or is their elect? Shiat I need to borrow a set off my boy back home too... Hm.

Genny if you are going to run warmers, but aren't you still on street tires. Do not run warmers on street tires!