swing arm and tail for sale

slowbusa

i have a 4-8 over swing arm will fit 99-07 hayabusa and 01-04 gsxr1000

powder coated black it has a nitrous bracket welded to it that will hold a 2pound bottle $400

i have a 6over solo tail for sale $100

here is the only pics i have of them but i can take a few more and email them to anyone picture.php?albumid=68&pictureid=2141

Edited by slowbusa

so is that ur bearing that went out? lol wtf did u do to the bike this time?:wtf:
oil pump went out and spun all 4 rod bearings..... so i have to have my h-beam rods check and im putting a 08 crank in it and putting it 68in long with a 12 over tail and spraying the house down 7s or bust.... Edited by slowbusa

I'm looking for a complete oem rear end - swingarm, wheel, rotor, caliper, etc - you have?
i have a stock rear wheel and rotor $75 u come get it i sold the front 1 on ebay for a $100 last year and keep the rear 1 to ride the bike on the street picture.php?albumid=68&pictureid=617 Edited by slowbusa

oil pump went out and spun all 4 rod bearings..... so i have to have my h-beam rods check and im putting a 08 crank in it and putting it 68in long with a 12 over tail and spraying the house down 7s or bust....

damn that suck's mark has had that done to like 4 motors lol crazy shit thats why u need oil gauges and watch them....lol i saved his last motor when i seen the red oil light come on bam i shut it off so now ur going to have a 1441? instead of a 1397?

damn that suck's mark has had that done to like 4 motors lol crazy shit thats why u need oil gauges and watch them....lol i saved his last motor when i seen the red oil light come on bam i shut it off so now ur going to have a 1441? instead of a 1397?
yep