Isle of Mann TT July 13th HDT

NinjaNick

I only check email like once a week. I forget about email most of the time..haha.

Figured this would remind me and also let others know. :cool:

Haha. Yeah, after I posted the link I thought a lot of people don't check emails all of the time.

Is it on the SPEED channel?

Only HD Theater I think.

• 2 weeks later...

DVR'd the practice episode of Isle of Man TT.....wow those guys can ride and i believe they are out of their minds doing that race. Awesome job by HD Theater with the bike cams, helicopter and such camera views of the race/practice. What do you all think??

Oh yeah the practice sessions episode last night was awesome. Icing on the cake was the Twist of the Throttle episode right after with Bimota and AlpineStars.

+1 I watched the practice sessions with my kids on HDTV last night and then the ToTT with r1crusher. I would LOVE to have one of the sets of leathers Mr. Corser rejects, if any.

Justin,

We could just roll your bike in my living room thursday and watch the practices I recorded. Yes Im serious, thats where I stored my bike and will be this winter. That way we can get your quick turn installed and watch the racing.

Have it on the dvr and still haven't watched it. But sounds like it was good.

Justin,

We could just roll your bike in my living room thursday and watch the practices I recorded. Yes Im serious, thats where I stored my bike and will be this winter. That way we can get your quick turn installed and watch the racing.

I stored my bike for 2 years in my kitchen during the winter. People always had two opinions; 1) That I was stupid or 2) Start it up. Luckily it was on the battery tender and had stabil in it. Otherwise wouldn't have a good excuse.