Engagement Ring & wedding band for sale

magifesq

I got these in trade and I'm selling them to help offset the costs of my wife's medical tests and such. The pix kinda suck, maybe I can set my camera up better for the type of items I'm photographing.

For sale - beautiful mens and ladies white gold engagement ring / wedding band

The ladies engagement ring is a size 8 beautiful white gold ring with a marquis cut 1/2 carat diamond set on the top sparkles brilliantly in the light and would make any bride to be quite proud. Now the technical details -14 karat gold weight 2.4dwt, the diamond is a marquis cut measuring 8mm x 4.1mm x 2.65 depth = .52 ct color f-g, clarity SI2-11. Appraised @ Haring Jewelers in Mansfield @ $1231.

Now the mens wedding band is handsomely crafted - 5 diamond stones set across the top of this thick band of white gold. These stones are beutiful in the light and stand out from the plain traditional gold bands out there. Here's the technical details - band weighs 3.9 dwt, 5 full cut round stones - .04 ct each, avg color H, avg clarity SI2 with good cut and finish. Appraised @ Haring Jewelers in Mansfield for $725.

Price for both $750, I prefer to sell as a set, would be willing to sell separately.

My cell # is 740-324-0875 or pm if interested.

Video of men's ring: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvX5rnUGa3w

Video of ladies ring: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiUddHD_XsI

Photos of mens ring

PIC00181.jpg

PIC002.jpg

PIC001.jpg

photos of ladies ring

PIC00184.jpg

PIC00183.jpg

PIC003.jpg