BMX Bike

Todd#43

I have a dk cincinnati, paid 200 + 100 for a haro 3pc crank. road it for a couple months when i was stationed out in arizona. the bike was never left outside. If you are interested i am selling it for 200, lots of people on craigslist say they will take it then never make it out to pick the thing up. pics: (stickers can be removed)

bike1.jpg

Thanks for the responses!

I have a dk cincinnati, paid 200 + 100 for a haro 3pc crank. road it for a couple months when i was stationed out in arizona. the bike was never left outside. If you are interested i am selling it for 200, lots of people on craigslist say they will take it then never make it out to pick the thing up. pics: (stickers can be removed)

bike1.jpg

Looks interesting. PM me your phone number!

ive got an s&m with s&m forks, profile cranks, sun big city rims, and hubs.

Any pics? How about a price?

I have an extra Haro frame and a couiple pieces in the basement. How old is the boy? Maybe you could come over and see if there if anything you can use. I live in pataskala

Nick

740-975-4090

He's 14....not extremely "handy" when it comes to putting stuff back together, but he's getting there.

Pataskala? Where the hell is THAT?

I'm going to guess that its a bit of a hoof from here (Akron area).

Any pics or prices?

hey check your PMs :)