Good Day...I said Good Day

Meanie

Just saying hello from Pataskala (outside Columbus for those who don't know).

I have an '02 Vulcan Meanstreak. I bought it the end of last year, and worked on mods over the winter. I'd say she's about 45% complete. There is still alot more I want to do to her. I started out on an '85 Honda Nighthawk 650. That bike was a blast to ride, but a bit small for me, I'm 6'3" about 250. I posted pics of the Meanie in the pics/vids section if you want to check it out. Here's a short list of mods.

DG Hard Krome strippers

Thunder MFG Tornado intake

Power Commander

Kury grips, levers, pegs, res covers, triple tree cover.

Side mount License plate

Custom Dynamics front and rear turnsignals

Honda VTX shocks (lowered the bike about 1")

Stock seat recovered

Avon Storm tires

Stingers white LEDs

debadged

I'll be at QS&L tonight probably around 7 or so.

Welcome! ScrappyM and I are from Pataskala too. Let us know if you ever want to hit the roads! BTW, are you in Orchard Glen/Peppertree? I saw that butt ugly house with the red roof in the back of one of your bike pictures and immediately started laughing. I always make fun of that house. I really hope it's not yours now that I've made fun of it on a public forum. Oh well.

Edited by KhaoticRebel

Welcome! ScrappyM and I are from Pataskala too. Let us know if you ever want to hit the roads! BTW, are you in Orchard Glen/Peppertree? I saw that butt ugly house with the red roof in the back of one of your bike pictures and immediately started laughing. I always make fun of that house. I really hope it's not yours now that I've made fun of it on a public forum. Oh well.

Yeah, I do live in the Peppertree sub, but that house is not mine. It's out the road a bit. In the pics I'm parked in front of my house but you can't see it.

Here is the link to the pics under the pics/vids threads...

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=10018&page=83

Nice bike. Love the color. :cheers:

Only a woman. :nono:

:p