Opinions wanted, 2010 Mustang

Tony07R6

The one on Dodridge? (sp?) lol I have driven past that thing a gajillion times but I still stare at it.

Huh, I didn't know all these people on import bikes would be domestic car people. Go figure :dunno:

Yea that's the one. I think he put it up 3 days after he bought it.

I wouldn't call myself a domestic car person by anymeans. I just like take a more objective view of the automotive industry.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude build the piss out of the Avi, what engine is in it?

It has the 5.3 V8 in it.

get it!! end of story..

I wish it were that simple.. well, I guess it could be if I didn't feel as if I'm being raped by Ford Motor Company. It just didn't have a $41k WOW factor, I would say it had maybe, at the most, a $28k WOW factor in it. I'm curious to see how the 2011 Camaro Convert. turns out and what kind of $$ Government Motors wants for it.

It has the 5.3 V8 in it.

I wish it were that simple.. well, I guess it could be if I didn't feel as if I'm being raped by Ford Motor Company. It just didn't have a $41k WOW factor, I would say it had maybe, at the most, a $28k WOW factor in it. I'm curious to see how the 2011 Camaro Convert. turns out and what kind of $$ Government Motors wants for it.

Government Motors :lol:

the c5 vette is pretty amazing but I am mustang owner. I say get a older mustang like an 05 - 07 gt. They have more part for them and the mustang is one of the best for upgrading. I bought a 40th mustang gt and it has a lot of parts for it. If your into body kits saleen is a good choice. I dont like the newer mustang backend. All im saying is you can buy an older stang and put lots of parts on it or maybe just an echaust. You will save money and still have a muscle car. Also the cobra is a great choice and has a lot more bhp then newer gt.

uhhhh ohhhh you have a mustang and a motorcycle and you are still having trouble with the ladies???

OR.net we have a code blue Mr.Anderson needs our help

uhhhh ohhhh you have a mustang and a motorcycle and you are still having trouble with the ladies???

OR.net we have a code blue Mr.Anderson needs our help

That's how I ended up with my wife, she liked my bike and wanted a ride in my mustang, now I'm stuck with her...

She asked me if I was thinking of trading her in since I now have a new bike and was looking at a new mustang.

That's how I ended up with my wife, she liked my bike and wanted a ride in my mustang, now I'm stuck with her...

She asked me if I was thinking of trading her in since I now have a new bike and was looking at a new mustang.

keep the old one and do a couple of mods then in a couple of years get something newer the trade in on wives sucks and divorces are too expensive to do every couple of years. For the time being a set of new boobs will be enough to keep you satisfied.

I have a 325ci with Premium and sport packages....and I LOVE IT!!!! I drove from DC to Columbus on a tank of gas. I get some performance and fuel savings all in one.

However....

I'm still geeked over the new Camaro. The Mustang made some nice changes to the nose, but still didn't finish the ass end. It's much better this year than the last few, but that's just my opinion.

Take a look at the horsepower difference between the Chevy and Ford. Camaros V6 damn near puts out the horsepower of Fords V8.

Chevy also comes standard 6 Speed manual trans.

Pure SEX!!!!

picture.php?albumid=323&pictureid=5241

But it all comes down to what makes YOU happy.

Edited by SteveChase

keep the old one and do a couple of mods then in a couple of years get something newer the trade in on wives sucks and divorces are too expensive to do every couple of years. For the time being a set of new boobs will be enough to keep you satisfied.

Are you talking about my avalanche or my wife (the bold part)?:D Trust me, I know how expensive divorces are, been there done that once already.:broke: The funny thing is, my wife told me last night that if I got my new car then I had to buy her new boobs for Xmas.

I have a 325ci with Premium and sport packages....and I LOVE IT!!!! I drove from DC to Columbus on a tank of gas. I get some performance and fuel savings all in one.

However....

I'm still geeked over the new Camaro. The Mustang made some nice changes to the nose, but still didn't finish the ass end. It's much better this year than the last few, but that's just my opinion.

Take a look at the horsepower difference between the Chevy and Ford. Camaros V6 damn near puts out the horsepower of Fords V8.

Chevy also comes standard 6 Speed manual trans.

Pure SEX!!!!

picture.php?albumid=323&pictureid=5241

But it all comes down to what makes YOU happy.

yeah- My wife and I went and looked at a black 2SS 426 H.P loaded. She hates the mustangs. We're buying in August. Just not sure what yet.

It is between a Lotus Exige, Camaro SS, or a 2006 Corvette C06 depending on how pricing falls out etc. The Camaro is the cheapest.

yeah- My wife and I went and looked at a black 2SS 426 H.P loaded. She hates the mustangs. We're buying in August. Just not sure what yet.

It is between a Lotus Exige, Camaro SS, or a 2006 Corvette C06 depending on how pricing falls out etc. The Camaro is the cheapest.

For that pricing have you looked at a GT500?

For that pricing have you looked at a GT500?

I read the write-ups on the GT500. About $10000 more and significantly slower than the vette and a tad faster than the Camaro. Ford wants too much money and I'm generally a Ford fan. My dad retired from Ford.