F.S. Pilot Power 2CT set $100 obo

ousley99

I have a set of Pilot Power 2CT.

Size 190/55 and 120

These were used 2 trackdays and have about 1500 miles on them.

Front has about 75%+tread left

Rear has about 50%+ road tread and maybe 30% of the soft tread on the sides or less.

These will be great street tires, but prob only have 1 track day left in them.

I'll get pics tonight of the tread depth for you to see, but you really just need to see them for yourself.There currently mounted so you know theres no holes or anything.

Power Races are on the way! Race plastics getting mounted this weekend!

Hit me up 614 361 1357 to see them

Thanks

Travis

Here they are:

FYI: The rear tire is shiny in the middle because I just got it tuned on sat and the bike is still sitting on the trailer. Not because of ANY burnouts!

ImportedPhotos02009.jpg

ImportedPhotos02010.jpg

ImportedPhotos02011.jpg

ImportedPhotos02005.jpg

ImportedPhotos02007.jpg

ImportedPhotos02008.jpg

Edited by ousley99

my wife imposed that nasty word on me .... well her and the mortgage company ,oh and the bank for my truck and partly the other bank for my quad . well yea the bank for my bike too and the......... its probally more my doing than her but im still gonna blame her

First $75 gets them.

The rear doesn't have as much tread as I thought. It's got at least a full summer, maybe longer, but the front is almost new. Basicly your buying a front, and getting the rear for free. I need to get these gone this week so I can order the P Races before Putnam!

I said I'll take them. You got me on ignore? :D

No your not on ignore buddy! You said you could prob use them..Not I will take them :p I will still need some take-offs to replace because the bank account is way to low to afford the $349 for new ones! I'm trying to get slicks or some damn good track rubber from one of these racers on here hint hint anyone!