White Vette Vs Tuna

thorne

you pulled him until 100mph? damn, maybe i should run him, granted i dont have much more power, but I could go until 120 at least.

Most bikes should hit one hundred mph before a quarter of a mile. Well everything but a sportster and a loaded 750 cruiser.

some interesting 250 data

1/4 mile 14.6 @88 mph.

36hp.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawasaki_Ninja_250R

Ben we need to get you a gearing change and some nitrous. I am willing to lend a hand to make this a bad 250! we need to get you over 100 mph in the 1/4 mile

Im in for the rebuild... a sprocket the size of a serving platter would be funny..

Hey shitty ... you do realize that at 88mph the flux capacitor kicks in right??

im down for a rebuild pending you guys arent completely fucking around. i think it would be straight comedy. im gonna have to wait on anything completely ridiculous until i get another bike though.

i dont think its possible to do 100+ in the 1/4 mile with it. as soon as you change the sprocket the top speed is under 100. maybe ill just strap on another 2 cylinders, add another chain to the other side and throttle link them.

was it adams white vette i hear it pretty nasty i beat him before he was supercharged haven't ran him since

yes its adam. he's on 6lbs. I walked him out to 100 he just ran past me there like i a hit a wall.