Okay this is for all The OR people.

Mr Anderson

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys crack me up. There's a few more in my albums here. I'd rather not post all the stuff on the forums ya know? Don't want to be like that "one" person that I already got compared too!:rolleyes:

You dont have any albums, I checked.

BTW, Mr A. :idhitit:

In my experience, it's generally not worth waiting for a girl to get her head screwed on straight- if she's not mature enough to have some idea what she wants now, it'll be an awful long time before she is, if ever. In the meantime, you waste time getting strung along, when you could possibly be missing the chance to meet someone who's mentally in the same space you are right now.

And, to be honest, busy isn't a good excuse-- if she was really into you, she'd make time. There's a good chance she's playing you off as a simple way to "friend zone" you without making it quite so obvious.

I'll just leave these two cents here on the counter.

In my experience, it's generally not worth waiting for a girl to get her head screwed on straight- if she's not mature enough to have some idea what she wants now, it'll be an awful long time before she is, if ever. In the meantime, you waste time getting strung along, when you could possibly be missing the chance to meet someone who's mentally in the same space you are right now.

And, to be honest, busy isn't a good excuse-- if she was really into you, she'd make time. There's a good chance she's playing you off as a simple way to "friend zone" you without making it quite so obvious.

Your right. Just my luck everyone woman I meet has a bf or i get put into tha friend zone. Im going to stick with it. I mean her of course. At the same time talk around to other woman and maybe she get interested in me if she sees how I treat other women.

She's just trying to either .......

Not hurt Anderson's feelings & let him down easy

or/and......String him along as a backup

Rock on! Hope it all works out for you!!:)

I will. Bike night is out of the question for all you leg humpers out there maybe if it works out for next week I bring her to bike night with me.

Edited by Mr Anderson

Do not bring a steak to a pack of hungry dogs, unless you are the biggest meanest dog there. FYI.

:plus1: Qsl bike night with 30 - 50 or riders. Oh Heys guys this is... Next were surrounded by 30 or guys and someone slips out the v card comment about me.

Yes, its a real person. I don't have any other online forums. I meet all the girls I know in Columbus. I have talked to her for over 2 months now. She does not want a boyfriend right now because she is really busy. I understand and waiting is no problem for me.

nooooo......i'm talking aboot the one from Friday night.