Okay this is for all The OR people.

Mr Anderson

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT ever! y'all men-folk can SUKKIT. We all know y'all would be miserable without us ladies.

Men don't suck it, We lick it. And :p <--That, is why I'm famous :cool:

In other news, Mr. Anderson, you are adorable. if you tighten your game up and stop being so shy, you will get ALL the pannies. You got nuts... let 'em swing.

Oh I'd def be miserable without the ladies, but seriously though, some guys think a chick is so damn beautiful that no matter what she does he'd put up with it and still love her and all that shit. Not true, No matter how beautiful she is, some guy somewhere is sick of her shit.

I just turned this thread down the shitter even further than before I think So....

:popcorn:

if you tighten your game up and stop being so shy, you will get ALL the pannies.

It's true. Everybody is attracted to confidence. Take a lesson from Wrillo, he's mackin' all da hoes (or at least one). :lol:

Mr.A, have you explored the cougar scene? And don't say you don't know what a cougar is. Cougar aka Stiflers mom.

Maybe you're just knocking on the wrong generations door. There are plenty of loaded single birds running around emulating their daughters. My neighborhood is full of them. Why do you think I like walking the dog? All I'm saying is you may be more in tune with an 30-38 year old than a empty headed post teenager.

Mr.A, have you explored the cougar scene? And don't say you don't know what a cougar is. Cougar aka Stiflers mom.

Maybe you're just knocking on the wrong generations door. There are plenty of loaded single birds running around emulating their daughters. My neighborhood is full of them. Why do you think I like walking the dog? All I'm saying is you may be more in tune with an 30-38 year old than a empty headed post teenager.

Right on! AND she'll be way more experienced. Get some of that kinky action going on. WOOT

It's true. Everybody is attracted to confidence. Take a lesson from Wrillo, he's mackin' all da hoes (or at least one). :lol:

hey Cypress, does your name happen to be Justin? I've got this theory goin...

Actually if you do it right there is some slight suction during the licking action, maybe thats why the girls i've been with didn't mention mr. famous to me. :lol:

Buy yourself this.

http://www.amazon.com/Lesbian-Sex-Secrets-Men-Making/dp/0452281334

I'd lend you my copy but it still packed away in a box from my move in Dec.

:lol:i cant help but laugh at this... justin you are awful....

Ironic you should chime in here juliejuliejulie....... I was just thinkin' his girl reminded me of someone......

YOU! ;)

Yeah I was a 20 something Jarhead. She was a mid 30s public relations bird for the Dodgers. Like a 3 month thing right before I got married.

She actually took me to the airport the day before I got married. LOL. No wonder that didn't last. :D