Okay this is for all The OR people.

Mr Anderson

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 and i keep wondering why in the hell this guy keeps using OR as eharmony? :postcop:

I don't use it as eharmony. That would mean I would be looking for dates on this site. I was asking for advice and someone wanted me to show a pic. Yes I know I suck at dressing up. She lived too far away for me and it cost too much. Thats why we did not work out. Dated for more then 6 months. Hit it off the first night we met. 2 hour drive is a long drive to see someone when ya have no money.

This thread got fucking brutal quick, and then kept going... Wow.

While she is getting abused by one of these limp dicked fucksticks all she will think about is how much she misses her sweet Mr. Anderson... Meanwhile, back at the OR cave, you will be all hookers and blow, so fuck that bitch. I say go with the nut dragging suggestion and get your pimp on.

Oh, and if she comes crawling back, put it in her pooper, blow it in her hair, and then kick her out saying, " you're full, I'm done, get lost." It's called "revenge" kid, and it is the only thing sweeter than a crying stripper...

While she is getting abused by one of these limp dicked fucksticks all she will think about is how much she misses her sweet Mr. Anderson... Meanwhile' date=' back at the OR cave, you will be all hookers and blow, so fuck that bitch. I say go with the nut dragging suggestion and get your pimp on.

Oh, and if she comes crawling back, put it in her pooper, blow it in her hair, and then kick her out saying, " you're full, I'm done, get lost." It's called "revenge" kid, and it is the only thing sweeter than a crying stripper...[/quote']

:lol: awesome

This thread got fucking brutal quick' date=' and then kept going... Wow.

While she is getting abused by one of these limp dicked fucksticks all she will think about is how much she misses her sweet Mr. Anderson... Meanwhile, back at the OR cave, you will be all hookers and blow, so fuck that bitch. I say go with the nut dragging suggestion and get your pimp on.

Oh, and if she comes crawling back, put it in her pooper, blow it in her hair, and then kick her out saying, " you're full, I'm done, get lost." It's called "revenge" kid, and it is the only thing sweeter than a crying stripper...[/quote']

man those are some angry words. if i wanted revenge i'd drink a lot of water til my piss was clear and when she's not looking, pee in her ice cube tray and throw it back in the freezer :eek:. but that's just me.

This thread got fucking brutal quick' date=' and then kept going... Wow.

Im pretty sure none of these OR guys know who she is. Plus I still have her phone number for the day that I need it. I will call her someday and she is 19 now.

Im pretty sure none of these OR guys know who she is. Plus I still have her phone number for the day that I need it. I will call her someday and she is 19 now.

I happen to have access to a safe, just give me her number and I will keep it safe for you. *wink*