A game called TAG!

buildit

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to get something closer, but the bridge looked so awesome I had to get a shot of it.

Yeah.... It reminded me of a mini replica of that new bridge in Boston, IIRC

Okay, so in light of that confusion (who was to post the next tag), I hope I didn't go to the tag site for nothing. What an INCREDIBLE day for a ride! Will post the next tag tomorrow (Sun). If anyone has an issue with me posting the next tag, speak up (again, due to the confusion).

Jeff

Edited by YSR_Racer_99

If Jimster wants it, he can have it.
I'm not seeing a photo of Jimsters bike in front of the Armed Forces mural. Granted, its immediately to the left of the Motorcycle Club mural, so we know he was there, but rules is rules.
I'm not sure if Jimster rode to get the tag. I took it as he was just showing what the mural was next to it since someone asked. If you post a picture that is not the tag and didnt' just ride there, Say it isn't a tag.

Sorry for the confusion, I haven't been on for a few days. I just posted my photo from last year to show what the mural of the PMC looked like. Play on.

So, for those of us who still don't know what this is or where it is, what's the deal?

http://www.futurohouse.com/ohio.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futuro

Futuro or Futuro House, is a round, prefabricated house designed by Matti Suuronen, about 100 were built during the late 1960s and early 1970s. The distinctive flying saucer like shape and airplane hatch entrance has made the houses popular among collectors. The Futuro is composed of polyester plastic and fiberglass, measuring about 3 meters high and 8 meters in diameter.