A game called TAG!

buildit

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meefzah: Correct. He said he will post soon.

vfrrwb: I vote to stay with the current format, BUT think it would be fun to play your version, too. Not sure that I totally understand your concept. Start it up! We're a fun group. We'll play along.

Jeff

The ST board plays this game and they give some sort of clues! Originally the idea was to post some sort of clue. Sign with a hint on it. A typed hint...an example would be " up 75 N around Dayton, this building is home to the company that makes a product that runs your water pump and A/C on your car!"

I have been following this since I joined and it is moving VERY slowly! It should be a rule that you have to post the new tag WITH hint with in 24 hrs!

Welcome, Fisher! For your "next tag/ new tag", your bike has to be in front of the new site. Take a look back through the thread, and you'll see what I mean. Thank you for getting the observatory (its been up waaaay longer than is typical).

Fisher,

Sorry. I didn't see that, and don't think I had seen that done. If I read the instructions for this game, I guess I'd have to start reading owners manuals and instruction manuals, and I'm just not willing to do that. Some things are better left alone.

Sorry my reply is a little slow, had a go down a few weeks ago and just got back out of the hospital.

As for the new tag photo a file photo still requires a bike in the photo for two reasons. 1, proof that you actually have riden there. 2, to show that the location can be photographed with a bike. The file photo is just a way to help keep he game rolling so we are not waiting for the current holder to get a free weekend to ride out and post a new location. Afterall the whole idea is to get people out riding to new and fun locations.:)

First post on ohio-riders! Glad I could play. Can somebody tell me why this picture is sideways?

picture.php?albumid=1104&pictureid=12044&thumb=1

New tag: Home to great college football.

picture.php?albumid=1104&pictureid=12042&thumb=1