A game called TAG!

buildit

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KimR, To "get" this tag, you need to ride (or trailer) YOUR bike to the location (this junk/ antique shop), get a photo of your bike in front of it, THEN you ride to a location/ site/ landmark of your choosing, get a photo of your bike in front of THAT place, and post it up here. Don't give an address, and don't name the photo file anything that might give your Tag location away. MAYBE give a real ambiguous hint, unless nobody gets it for a few days, then you might give a clearer hint. Whomever rides to get the site that you chose, and gets a photo of their bike in front of it, gets to choose the next Tag. Maybe Devils Staircase, which is what, 15 minutes from this current tag...

Take a look back through the thread. It'll make sense.

Its not really about figuring out the tag location, or identifying it just to show that you know where it is. Its about getting out and riding to someplace you might not otherwise ride-to. The game has been in southern/ SW Ohio for awhile now. I'm guessing that some of the CMH area folks might like to see it come back that way. Screw 'em. We're gonna keep it down here for as long as we can. Phhhhhtttttt bastages.

Welcome to the site!

Jeff

Edited by YSR_Racer_99

Katrider, Post something up if you'd like. Next tagger can take their choice of location. Again, I wasn't trying to hog the game (though I do enjoy playing. Gives me a reason to get out and ride...), just wanted to get it moving again. Seems like us down in SWO aren't too motivated. It would be cool to do a "chain tag" where one rider would go out, get photos of their bike at 3-4 different locales, then post up, and the following tagger has to get all 3-4.

Jeff

Yeah, its out of the way for most folks,I'm thinking. Trying to get the game northward, and couldn't really think of anything interesting in that general area.

If this doesn't get tagged soon, can I replace it or "pass the ball", i.e. post that anyone can post anything, kind of a "reset" on the game? I'd hate for this to stall.

KimR, To "get" this tag, you need to ride (or trailer) YOUR bike to the location (this junk/ antique shop), get a photo of your bike in front of it, THEN you ride to a location/ site/ landmark of your choosing, get a photo of your bike in front of THAT place, and post it up here. Don't give an address, and don't name the photo file anything that might give your Tag location away. MAYBE give a real ambiguous hint, unless nobody gets it for a few days, then you might give a clearer hint.

Sorry! My bad!:facepalm:

If Franknstien wishes he may relocate the tag location if no one has taged it by the end of the day. Hopefully to a location which is easier to find or of greater interest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

From what I can tell this was the last successfully taged location, so we can either revert to it as the current tag again or I'll simply post a new location if it isn't taged in the next few days.:cool:

picture.php?albumid=1078&pictureid=12143How do I post larger photos????

Okay, I'm not posting this one to be a Tag hog. It seems that the tags are sitting for awhile, so am going to try to help get this moved.