Fml

Likwid

Met with a few folks at work today to present my project for final approval...

In one meeting I had a director say the following things to me... while looking me right in the eyes

"what are you babbling about?"

"who are you trying to fool?"

"I'll be happy if you prove me wrong"

fuck my life

Yah my goal was to NOT get fired... apparantly I chose the path of "you're never going to get promoted again if this project fails, and don't waste my time again"

Have you tried the balls across the face thing...? I mean...maybe all she needs is a little loving...to lighten up.

Why was she so bitchy about it anyways?

My boss actually said "Welcome, we all went through it, it's part of the initiation" which I find odd since I've worked for him for over 2 years

But yah, everyone says that's the norm, I think she hates me though

My boss actually said "Welcome, we all went through it, it's part of the initiation" which I find odd since I've worked for him for over 2 years

But yah, everyone says that's the norm, I think she hates me though

Wow, I can say that in the corporate world, I've never had anyone be so blatantly bitchy...ever.

Wow, I can say that in the corporate world, I've never had anyone be so blatantly bitchy...ever.

Hahaha, I must bring out the worst in people, cuz I've gotten comments bad before (never this bad though)

Seems everyone I have encounters with others say "yup that's how he/she is"... but this is the first time with someone above me...

I changed my mind, just slap her across the face with your cock and tell her how it is. She'll listen.

If she's really bitchy, grab her firmly by the neck and bite down, thus showing that you are the alpha male and that she needs to STFU.

The thing is, she is super super smart... brings up amazingly insightful things... but it's hard to focus on that when you're trying to find the teeth she just kicked out of your face

Just answer these...is she hot...? Roughly...how old...?

Ran into many people like that, most of them dumb as posts, and cocky as hell though so never actually add anything, and you make them look like a tard eventually. One thats actually smart might be hard to deal with...so I'll +1 the balls across the face thing.

Or take a picture of your taint and make it her desktop right before she plugs the ole laptop into the projector for her next presentation!

I have been there with my previous manager. Any good ideas we sent up for approval, she took the credit for, and of the bad ones, and she hung us out to dry. But when the budget cuts came, she went in the first bloodletting. Upper managment saw through the BS. Still, sounds like the cunt you work for could use a lesson in professionalism.

In my 20+ years in corporate America, smart women in management always have a huge chip on their shoulders. They have the need to constantly show they are better than you, especially if you are male. My last boss was an absolute C**T in this regards. Micro - manage, un-trusting, take credit for everything bitch. Document the piss out of everything when work on projects that involve people like this.