Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Cdubyah

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hardcore... only way to go. i was getting my ass handed to me last night in ground war.

Big Speaz owned me a few times the other night. :/

I used to be Hardcore only, until recently. All this stupid spaw killing shit is pissing me off. It's all over the IW boards that it's getting kind of ridiculous.

So when I do play regular- Famas/Tar 21- slight of hand-stopping power-and whatever 3rd perk, usually ninja. I have found without stopping power in regular you have to put a clip and a half in someone before they will even consider dying.

The spawn killing is ridiculous. There are folks that will not even try to complete the objective, and just spawn camp. Not to mention the numerous glitches and bugs.

Needless to say, I don't play as much as I used to.

Edited by InyaAzz

Just goto first prestige and unlock everything. There are more weapon challenges after prestige. So why. Try to unlock everything at 70. When you get more challenges for stuff after prestige? Just means you gotta do all that Shit again..and a little more on top.

Just goto first prestige and unlock everything. There are more weapon challenges after prestige. So why. Try to unlock everything at 70. When you get more challenges for stuff after prestige? Just means you gotta do all that Shit again..and a little more on top.

what he says... but all this CODmw2 talk has me wanting to play tonight. I don't know for how long, still gotta get stuff figured out for moving. But I want to play now damnit.

The spawn killing is ridiculous. There are folks that will not even try to complete the objective, and just spawn camp. Not to mention the numerous glitches and bugs.

Needless to say, I don't play as much as I used to.

Agreed. I haven't played in weeks, because every time they fix one pain in the ass glitch, another one comes along that sucks all the fun out of every match. I really hate that game right now. I'm looking forward to playing MAG come Tuesday to replace that waste of $60. Grrrr.

FUCK THIS GAME!!!!! I just WON my last match, and I'm still putting this game down until they fix this shit. Damn care package glitch...over..and over..and over..and over. All of a sudden there's Pave Low's..harriers..fucking turrets...everything all over the place. Ri-ga-damn-diculous. This is what happens when you don't beta test yo' shit!!!!! Grrrrr.

Done with it.

Yeah don't see that playing on the PS3. Occasionally there will be a string of things that become a temporary annoyance, but it's never overwhelming.

The glitches exist on BOTH platforms.

What I described above wasn't some random occurrence. Someone was exploiting a bug in the game. You wouldn't know it was a glitch unless you knew what was going on.

It's not a 360 only thing.

The glitches exist on BOTH platforms.

What I described above wasn't some random occurrence. Someone was exploiting a bug in the game. You wouldn't know it was a glitch unless you knew what was going on.

It's not a 360 only thing.

I've been playing a TON the past month and haven't seen anything remotely close to what you describe.

I've been playing a TON the past month and haven't seen anything remotely close to what you describe.

Have you been looking for them? do you know what glitches are out there? How would you know a glitch was going on if you weren't specifically looking for it?

Have you been looking for them? do you know what glitches are out there? How would you know a glitch was going on if you weren't specifically looking for it?

If I have to look for the glitch it's not much of one. You complained about stuff all over the place, over and over and over. I would think that would be pretty obvious.

If I have to look for the glitch it's not much of one. You complained about stuff all over the place, over and over and over. I would think that would be pretty obvious.

I think you misunderstand...I'm not saying that there are 20 sentry turrets on the map at once....or 10 Harriers in the sky. I'm saying that they come in repeated succession after each other.

It's a care package glitch....you can get care packages over and over and over and over and over. If you didn't know about the glitch, you would just think the other team is ass raping you...in reality, they are spawning multiple care packages are using the goodies as fast as they can deploy them.

So yes, you have played many games, and never noticed a glitch...because you were never aware of them. They exist in PS3 land...you just didn't know about it.

http://www.ps3vault.com/mw2-glitches-will-be-patched-in-update-1-06-7990

So update 1.05 for the PlayStation 3 version of Modern Warfare 2 is now live. Matchmaking has supposedly been improved, though we’re still not happy. Why? Glitchers.

We’re getting increasingly fed up of gamers exploiting the suicide bomber-esque

and players doing things like hiding inside rocks to claim kills from unsuspecting passersby. Thankfully Infinity Ward’s Community Manager Robert Bowling has confirmed via Twitter that the imminent update 1.06 will fix these issues:

‘MW2 PS3 update 1.06 is the javelin fix, care package glitch fix, and addresses areas where players could get into geo. Like rocks on Afghan.’

Now all Infinity Ward needs to do is prevent people from hacking leaderboards and we might once again be able to use words like ‘honest’ and ‘fair’ in the same sentence as ‘Modern Warfare 2′. Oh look, we just did! Silly us.

Glitchers, hackers, please stop cheating yourselves. All you’re doing is proving to the rest of us that you can’t win by conventional methods.

I've seen something similar but it has never lasted for what I would consider an usually, extended amount of time and certainly haven't gotten an "ass raping" in the process. Unless of course you're saying that even considering I probably game way more than the average person I'm just not aware enough to recognize a glitch that apparently happens over and over and over and is apparently so bad to make someone not want to play anymore until it's fixed.

They may be fixing a glitch but it's obviously not as bad as people make it out. The biggest thing I've noticed playing MW2 online is the number of whiners.

I've seen something similar but it has never lasted for what I would consider an usually, extended amount of time and certainly haven't gotten an "ass raping" in the process. Unless of course you're saying that even considering I probably game way more than the average person I'm just not aware enough to recognize a glitch that apparently happens over and over and over and is apparently so bad to make someone not want to play anymore until it's fixed.

They may be fixing a glitch but it's obviously not as bad as people make it out. The biggest thing I've noticed playing MW2 online is the number of whiners.

How is having unlimited sentry's, harriers, Pave Low's..etc, NOT a bad thing?

You may not see the volume on PSN that exists on Live, mainly because there is more volume on Live. But you can't say that people hiding in rocks, and getting unlimited air support and sentrys is not that big of a deal.

And for the record, I had a good night. Did pretty damn good..but every single match I played involved someone glitching...which gave them a serious advantage. To me, that's a big problem.