Have you ever had one of these days????

BornSinner

I has grabbing some lunch yesterday at Skyline Chille up in the Polaris area....when I see this jackass....

First off....he had to be backing up pretty fast to get it like this....

What a douche bag...:lol: :lol:

And let the comments begin....

badday1.jpg

badday2.jpg

I saw something on the same level last spring in the parking lot of Meijer's on Sawmill. I was waiting for a tow truck to pick up my work car that had went tit's up. I hear this loud stereo and turn around just in time to see this numb nuts hit one of the concrete blocks that the parking row letters are in. No other cars, no rain, nothing. Guys gets out is 300M looks at the front fender shakes his head, swears a few words, got back in his car , threw it in reverse and took off. I just about pissed my pants laughing.

Dang that poor Dakota, and yep that looks like the drive shaft! How in the hell do you do that?

...poor Dakota, the drive shaft is nothing compared to the shitty mess that was most likely left inside the cab of that truck on impact...but eat skyline and you'll find out how the hell that could happen. :o