Hi Everyone - Noob from Sunbury

Modern Synthetics

Hi There,

Just wanted to say Hello.

For those of you who are asking "Where the heck is Sunbury?" I will tell you. If you are heading North on 71 out of Columbus the exit is about 10 miles north of the 270 loop. Route 36/37 Sunbury/Delaware exit. The one with the new AD Farrow Harley Davidson dealership. From there you go about 4-5 miles East and you will run smack dab into the thriving metropolis of Sunbury.

How about the MX Outdoor Nationals this year? Can't wait to watch Millville tonight.

I also want to let everyone know that I am an Amsoil dealer. If you have any questions about Amsoil or would like to sign up for an account that would allow you to purchase at wholesale pricing get in touch with me. I can also refer you to some retail stores in and around Columbus that sell Amsoil.

Have a great evening.

Welcome! I'm originally from Centerburg, so I know just where you are coming from. I still head up that way to see family and take my sister for rides, we will have to run up to the Mill in Utica some time!