Vintage Motorcycle Days, Mid-Ohio, July 25th

Fonzie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there all weekend. I am sharing a space with some friends from work. I will be located on the first road on the right as you come in to mid ohio. it is the fisrt place to turn into for parking your cage. i will be a few rows down that rode on the corner. I will have some CBR 600 stuff for sale some XR 600 parts and maybe a dirtbike XR 350.

Vintage is a blast just come down hang out drink some beers and look at bike stuff. there will be demo rides too. and of course racing

Nick

740-975-4090

Am I reading Saturday's agenda correctly.......Craig Vetter's gonna be there?!?

Tickets seem a little pricey :uhno:

Advanced Price Gate Price

Saturday General Admission $20 $25

Sunday General Admission $20 $25

<5% unless we can do it on the 26th.:(

Not even sure I'm able to do this with my plans this weekend, and haven't heard back for sure from some of the others I've invited.......

But if we change this to Sunday......Are you a definite 100%?

Matt..... Are you locked in on Saturday, or would you be able to make Sunday instead? Ben?

http://www.amavintagemotorcycledays.com/

Think I may have to be picking me one of these up while I'm there.......

499img_500.jpg

Haha, just sent you a txt. My buddy and I were doing Saturday for sure...

Just trying to figure out times right now... you're closer than me, and faster :) you should do both days sucka!

I can't find it, is there a webpage for all events that are going on outside Mid-Ohio? Was thinking similar to the superbike stuff on main street.

Does anyone know if you have to pay to go the swap meet/ vendor area?

What is the grandstand area that is free? Is it just real far way seats?

I'm thinking of taking a quick ride up Sunday, but I don't really want to spend the whole day and $25 seems a bit pricey for an hour or 2.

My buddy doesn't want to get down there too early.... what do you guys thing, at what time in the day does it become "not worth it" to go? Main draw is the swap meet, secondary are the races and demos

Noon? 3 pm? 10 am?

Friday report,

First thing is there was a Hell of alot more people at Mid-Ohio today on a Friday than there was last weekend Sat & Sun for superbike.

DSC00044.jpg

Turbo CBX anyone?

DSC00002.jpg

Another CBX and my very first streetbike next to it, Kawasaki H2 750

DSC00003.jpg

These all looked pretty good from this distance,, upclose not so hot.

DSC00010.jpg

The new BMW Superbike, they say it will be available this Dec.

DSC00026.jpg

A true "Baller" bike here.

DSC00066.jpg

Here's another organization I belong to ( Ohio Valley BSA owners association)

DSC00036.jpg

They were advertising these as the "future of motorcycle racing" ( electric motorcycles )God I hope not, they were slow as Hell and a 883 sportster would leave them for dead.

DSC00085.jpg

I still had a fun day and I did grab myself 1 of those nice tee's pictured above for $23 and I was kinda surprised that the cost of admission today was $25 as well.

Haha, just sent you a txt. My buddy and I were doing Saturday for sure...

Just trying to figure out times right now... you're closer than me, and faster :) you should do both days sucka!

I can't find it, is there a webpage for all events that are going on outside Mid-Ohio? Was thinking similar to the superbike stuff on main street.

Just found your text. I posted the VMD link in my post above

Still waiting to hear from Sam & couple other buddies, & checking the weather before I make any decisions

Just found your text. I posted the VMD link in my post above

Still waiting to hear from Sam & couple other buddies, & checking the weather before I make any decisions

I went to the vmd site, but it doesn't mention downtown mansfield :(

once again actively checking the weather, I'll post before I leave.

If you're down in Vintage days on Saturday, already or heading down, PM me your cell phone and I'll txt you if we get there.

PMs email my phone, so yah. See you guys soon.

And hopefully Russ

Likwid- are you still looking for an alternative route down? You could pick up St Rt 3 out of cleveland and cut over somewhere around Mohican. St Rt 97 will take you in to Lexington and out to Steam Corners Rd. Crowd Def looks better than last weekend. Stop by the Iron Pony tent and say hey. Looks we will have a chance at some rain tomorrow

Likwid- are you still looking for an alternative route down? You could pick up St Rt 3 out of cleveland and cut over somewhere around Mohican. St Rt 97 will take you in to Lexington and out to Steam Corners Rd. Crowd Def looks better than last weekend. Stop by the Iron Pony tent and say hey. Looks we will have a chance at some rain tomorrow

Argh, damn highways.

I think we'll take 42 the whole way...nice long ride.

We'll stop by I'm sure, better be some sweet deals.

Still calling for 60% chance of rain tomorrow..... 20% on Sunday

Based on the rain, and if Sam can make it Sunday instead...... May switch days

Was storming pretty hard here this morning complete w/ thunder & lightening

Sun keeps peeking in & out. Weather.com apparently changed their forecast since 2:30 this morning, & is NOW saying 25% chance or less until 7 tonight :rolleyes:

Was storming pretty hard here this morning complete w/ thunder & lightening

Sun keeps peeking in & out. Weather.com apparently changed their forecast since 2:30 this morning, & is NOW saying 25% chance or less until 7 tonight :rolleyes:

I hate this crap! My buddy and I are planning to roll down tomorrow.

I hate this crap! My buddy and I are planning to roll down tomorrow.

Just talked to Fonz, if the weather looks good tomorrow I'll ride down... if it's shitty or looks like rain I'll cage it.

Sam, put the bike back together and roll :)