Ohio Ralley For Freedom

el_jujo

hi everybody, On Aug. 1st at 2PM, Citizens from across the state of Ohio will converge on the Statehouse in Columbus....to protest government spending and taxincreases.......there are caravans from all over the state that will be heading our to this event.......might be a great cause for a ride.........in the early stages of getting a motorcycle caravan up to the even from cincinnati area..........if your interested please email me as soon as possible and leave me you number and i will call you..all are welcome and good way get to know new friends who support the constitution and liberty ....................... Julio el_jujo@hotmail.com

ok, sorry......hello and hi....im in cincinnati...and this is the real deal....were putting ALOT of work into getting the message out about rising deficit and rising taxes....and we all unpaid....so we do know what were talking about. Were average people from all walks of life, and were watching the govt spend us into oblivion. So, were calling on anyone who cares about this to support us...I ride and so i chose to try to get my fellow riding ohioans involved.............if you need any info please contact me...........thanks Julio

ok, sorry......hello and hi....im in cincinnati...and this is the real deal....were putting ALOT of work into getting the message out about rising deficit and rising taxes....and we all unpaid....so we do know what were talking about. Were average people from all walks of life, and were watching the govt spend us into oblivion. So, were calling on anyone who cares about this to support us...I ride and so i chose to try to get my fellow riding ohioans involved.............if you need any info please contact me...........thanks Julio

You all unpaid so you know what you all are talking about? :lol: Didn't know not being paid makes you an expert.