This is effing irritating!

RSVDon

The rollerball on my BlackBerry has decided that it only wants to work in the up direction today. Down? Not possible. Left and right? Of course. Even up is available, but down? Nope, it says fuck you. Who the hell designed this fucker.

Not being able to scroll down is fucking my whole damn day up. How the hell am I supposed to scroll the internet on my goddamned phone when I can't even use this stupid fucking trackball to go down. That's the only direction I need right now!

Threads go down, pages go down, EVERYTHING goes down! /even your mom\ -see to the left there, I can't even get fucking parentheses. This shit is gay. I want a touch phone.

/rant

Don, do this....Press in on the trackball and roll it in all directions several times while it's completely pressed in. I run into this all the time with our BBs at work and this resolves it 99% of the time.

If not, throw it against the wall and claim it on the warranty. Let me know what happens.

No dice, i'm seriously considering the wall theory...

It used to be intermittent and it would go away if I'd roll the ball a bit. But I think it's finally bitten the dust and said fuck you. Which sucks because I have like 5 more months and then I can upgrade to a BlackBerry Storm. Grr, stupid Verizon contract.

I'm not sure who it's through. I got the insurance through Verizon, so it's whoever they use. But my deductible is 50 bucks. I just don't think I want another pearl. I'm tired of it already. I want a bigger screen, better clarity, and a touch ball that doesn't lick ballsack.

I really want an iPhone, but i'm not about to go to AT&T to get one. My rate at Verizon on the family plan is too good to give up and I've not been impressed with AT&T's 3G network compared to Verizon's.