a guy in my msf course....

oldschoolsdime92

"devil's backbone" sounds pretty cartoonish. This is the first thing I thought of:

image-18A2_4A4B9822.jpg

For those who haven't seen this gem, they race down "the devil's backbone" somewhere in CA. Seth Green was hilarious in this movie ...when I was 11

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if there's a road of the same name near Dayton, but the only one I know of is on the westside of Cinti. It's actually split into two sections, due to the closing of an old, structurally unsafe bridge across the Muddy Creek yearas ago. The the only kind'a fun section is a very short piece (prolly less than a mile) that runs from Werk Rd to Ebenezer Rd. The last part of this section actually becomes Muddy Creek Rd from the point of the old creek crossing east to Ebeneezer.

If you turn south on Ebeneezer, you will cross the next section of Devil's Backbone which runs southeast to end at Rapid Run. Hardly worth the drive from Dayton/Troy area to check out a short twisty....IMHO

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=devils+backbone+road,+45248&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Devils+Backbone+Rd,+Cincinnati,+OH+45233&gl=us&ei=Cre0S4qIJI74MJ7vqO8J&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CAkQ8gEwAA

Not sure if there's a road of the same name near Dayton, but the only one I know of is on the westside of Cinti. It's actually split into two sections, due to the closing of an old, structurally unsafe bridge across the Muddy Creek yearas ago. The the only kind'a fun section is a very short piece (prolly less than a mile) that runs from Werk Rd to Ebenezer Rd. The last part of this section actually becomes Muddy Creek Rd from the point of the old creek crossing east to Ebeneezer.

If you turn south on Ebeneezer, you will cross the next section of Devil's Backbone which runs southeast to end at Rapid Run. Hardly worth the drive from Dayton/Troy area to check out a short twisty....IMHO

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=devils+backbone+road,+45248&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Devils+Backbone+Rd,+Cincinnati,+OH+45233&gl=us&ei=Cre0S4qIJI74MJ7vqO8J&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CAkQ8gEwAA

Thanks. I will probably be down in Cinci pretty often.... I'll keep this in mind for when I'm there.