August 11-Mid Ohio

SJC1000rr

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else sign up to go this date? I have a garage and room for 2. Also have a spot on my trailer if anyone needs a ride. Just asking for donations for gas and space, but not required. I will be in Intermediate group again.

Steve

I may do either the 10th, 11th, or the 22 (max led). Not sure which. I may also do the BeaveRun day on 8/2. Sorta close to my parents' house.

I'll decide by the weekend.

i'll be there, but i think i'm already in someone else's garage.

i'll probably be running intermediate as well. please try not to hurt my feelings as you pass.

I just hope there are other 600s there that I can learn from rather than passing them all.

the 21st I group was lacking in the talent level it seemed

What lap times are you running?

Ill be there... Im running around 43s depending on the gapping of riders and if you get caught behind a 1000 that camps in the corners...

jbot am I keeping your bike in the trailer from august 1-2 at grattan for this one?

if you think you'll have enough room! that would be teh ballerz

are you going to tow me around so the mean intermediate guys don't shake their fists at me around mid ohio (and grattan lol)?

also for everyone else, i figured out that the august 10th event is a tucker rocky riding school... what is that and how can i get in? it's probably too late to try and get in, but i figure since i have that week off, i might as well try to sign up so i can just stay there monday and tuesday.

also for everyone else, i figured out that the august 10th event is a tucker rocky riding school... what is that and how can i get in? it's probably too late to try and get in, but i figure since i have that week off, i might as well try to sign up so i can just stay there monday and tuesday.

You can't get in, simple enough. Registration has been closed and is for dealer employee only.

if you think you'll have enough room! that would be teh ballerz

are you going to tow me around so the mean intermediate guys don't shake their fists at me around mid ohio (and grattan lol)?

Shouldn't be a problem on room. I can give you a tow.

What lap times are you running?

Ill be there... Im running around 43s depending on the gapping of riders and if you get caught behind a 1000 that camps in the corners...

43s?! that's a- group pace bud...im not that fast yet, someday...

if I can find another 6 doing 48s-50s we could push each other to go faster would be the best situation

You can't get in, simple enough. Registration has been closed and is for dealer employee only.

crushing my hopes and dreams.

i hope you're happy!

lol thanks for the info. i'll stop frantically trying to find a way to get an invite.

43s?! that's a- group pace bud...im not that fast yet, someday...

if I can find another 6 doing 48s-50s we could push each other to go faster would be the best situation

I watched your 8+min video with Steve following you...you were running a 1:50 pace, based on the video timer :)