Tuesday July 28th grill out in Cincinnati

954RRLuke

Where was the tourney, I used to do that alot and love to shoot !!

i hope you play pool better than you play ping pong :p

glad to see ninjachick and e made it down tonight! i was a little sad tho i didnt get to see the couples cornhole game since blake didnt show up until after i left :mad:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope you play pool better than you play ping pong :p

glad to see ninjachick and e made it down tonight! i was a little sad tho i didnt get to see the couples cornhole game since blake didnt show up until after i left :mad:

actually, it was me and tj vs the sober people...we should have thought about that before we started. 21-6

Thanks to everyone for coming out tonight. Good times all around. Maybe next time Brandon. I'm sure my neibors loved me doing burnouts in the garage at 10:30, oh well. Thanks to everyone that came and made the party a success. To bad Matt missed all of the strippers but maybe he'll stay longer next time. Although he probably wouldn't have been impressed since they were female...

To bad Matt missed all of the strippers but maybe he'll stay longer next time. Although he probably wouldn't have been impressed since they were female...

wearing a wig and tucking your junk doesnt make you a female, but id still throw you a dollar

Yeah was a good time. I didn't get there until around 8:30 and I missed Matt and Nate :(

We kicked Jerm and Tj's ass in corn hole... shit it was 12-1 ended up being 21-6.... was the longest game of corn hole I think I've ever played haha... took us about 20 min before anybody got a point.

Yeah was a good time. I didn't get there until around 8:30 and I missed Matt and Nate :(

We kicked Jerm and Tj's ass in corn hole... shit it was 12-1 ended up being 21-6.... was the longest game of corn hole I think I've ever played haha... took us about 20 min before anybody got a point.

I beat Marcus 21-1 while Blake was still here. You are just lucky I didn't play u guys...

damnit! i missed cornhole AND strippers :(

had a fun time last night!! hated having to leave early, but squiding it + rain... not a good idea! lol. but we got back before it started..caught alot of wind tho.

when we got there, whoever was around when jon said the bike was bumpy...yea, we got air after we left... the back tire was at 15psi! lol and he said it's suppose to have like 42 i think :lol: so i guess i'm not fat afterall.

Thanks for having everyone over Luke! hope you have another one on a Fri or Sat.!

It was at Southern Lanes, but it wasn't a play for money tourney. I am in a pool league and my team made it to the tournament.

Gotcha !!

i got a nice bar table at the house if you wanna shoot sometime ??