Tuesday July 28th grill out in Cincinnati

954RRLuke

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no E, you WILL be there! even if i have to come get you in the cage!

lol

BUMP. IT'S TODAY KIDDIES!

haha, since when have you been included in the cincy crew? :p it looks pretty promising right now, so i hope to see you guys in a little while.

haha, since when have you been included in the cincy crew? :p it looks pretty promising right now, so i hope to see you guys in a little while.

ouch! lol and who said YOU are part of cincy? :p you're not even cool enough to be considered dayton OR cincy? :lol:

i'll say i'm part of cincy since i'm coming with someone FROM cincy :p hows that?! ;)

Nate or Luke, up for any riding before-hand? Bike is running like a dream now, better than the day I bought that shit... throttle is so damn smooth now.

I would love to since I went over to Catman's today and changed my oil. My bike seems to be running alot better too. But I'm trying to clean up the house a bit before everyone gets here. I've got all day tomorrow if you want to ride then but it's suppose to rain. Maybe Thursday?

He's like 10 min. from me, but I forget road names to get there haha... otherwise i'd help out.

Think it's McCauly Road. Which is off Fields Ertle. If your coming from your place I think you'll be taking 275 E to 71N... it's the first exit off 71N (fields ertle/mason montgomery exit). Turn left off the exit at the light (mason montgomery road), then the very next light turn left again (fields ertle road)... go down a couple miles and turn RIGHT on McCauly Road... his house is pretty far down on McCauly on the left side (right before a big S-curve you can't miss)but I forget address... YOu can see the bikes/cars and stuff in the driveway from the road.

That gives you a random idea of where it's at, hopefully somebody else can chime in with exact address I forget it :(

get off 275 at the Readharman HW exit. turn right go to the light when it deadends and turn right, go down about 1/4 mile to the light at mccally and turn left, go 1/2 mile or so to where the road bends to the left and he's right there on the right at the bend in the road. Sorry terrible directions !!