Funniest Website Ever

Tpoppa

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(646): I may not go down in history, but i will definitely go down on your little sister.

(215): After she swallowed she let out a hurge burp. No BS. I'm the cock of the walk.

(610): I think you have the wrong number. But at any rate, respect.

(212): chick im bringing home just asked our cab driver if she could do a line off his turban. i think im in love - or trouble.

(919): I haven't worn deodorant in like three days and have been laying around in my underwear listening to music and drinking. I think i've made my own Bonnaroo in my apartment.

(416): Her cooch smelled like a combination of bacon and sweat.

(209): dude, you're never picky with who you hook up with, have a little dignity

(1-209): nah man, chicks are like pokemon, gotta catch \'em all

(403): you know your drunk when 7 soccer players cant catch up to a tranny in high heels who just stole your wallet

(802): He’s a liberal pot smoker and perfect for me. He invented a game where we have to smoke a joint every time you hear a Middle Eastern accent on NPR.

(484): Shes from jersey what did you expect her to say when you asked her if she did coke? Its like asking some1 from a third world country if they are hungry

LOL

• 3 years later...