FS-1999 Pontiac Trans Am

TwiztedRRGirl

Ok, Im finally gonna let one of my babies go. I never drive her anymore so I figured I'd find her a better home! She's got just under 56k miles on her. 6 speed, flowmaster American Thunder series, K&N ram air kit, 18" Davinci chrome on the front, 19" on the rear, BF Goodrich TA-KO rubber 235 front 275 rear with under 1k miles on them (comes with lifetime tire warranty), custom fiberglass sub enclosure, & a few other things. Looking to get $15k O.B.O.

picture.php?albumid=313&pictureid=2928

picture.php?albumid=313&pictureid=2934

picture.php?albumid=313&pictureid=2931

picture.php?albumid=313&pictureid=2926

picture.php?albumid=313&pictureid=2925

picture.php?albumid=313&pictureid=2924

picture.php?albumid=313&pictureid=2935

thats the sickest F-body color IMO (tho the black WS6 takes the cake)

quite the sound system too.

and did you ever take it to the TA nationals? I've been to the last 2

Good luck with the sale I wish I coulda got a decent price outta my 99 z28

• 3 weeks later...
sorry bud... no thanks im not taking any low balled offers

I'm not low balling. Pulled the number from KBB. And I know it was almost totaled a few years ago.

It's cool though. Good luck with the sale. If you change your mind. I have cash.

we were still offered more than 3k more from Carmax thanks though

That's a very impressive number. You know my background in the business, they offered you "Dealers average retail" for that car.

Based on the year, it's not eligible for conventional financing, so it makes it hard for most dealers to move. Take the economy and unstable fuel prices and the odds are stacked against you.

If CarMax offered you more than 10K, honestly, you need to grab that check. It's a strong offer.

I know your wife kept it in the garage, and did not bang on it. It IS a clean looking piece of "American Muscle". I have my eyes on a couple play toys, but thought I'd offer the money to someone I know. I'm flexible, but not 10k flexible. Especially when I know the extent of damage that was done a few years ago.

Not trying to bash at all, so please don't take me wrong. My offer stands and if the other deals never cough up the money, give me a shout and maybe we can put something together.

From KBB - Based on Person to Person. Wholesale will push this down a bit.

Blue Book Private Party Value

Private Party Value is what a buyer can expect to pay when buying a used car from a private party. The Private Party Value assumes the vehicle is sold "As Is" and carries no warranty (other than the continuing factory warranty). The final sale price may vary depending on the vehicle's actual condition and local market conditions. This value may also be used to derive Fair Market Value for insurance and vehicle donation purposes.

Vehicle Condition Ratings

Check Vehicle Title History

Excellent

$8,545 darkgrey_star.gifdarkgrey_star.gifdarkgrey_star.gifdarkgrey_star.gifdarkgrey_star.gif

• Looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning.
  • Never had any paint or body work and is free of rust.
  • Clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection.
  • Engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects.
  • Complete and verifiable service records.

Less than 5% of all used vehicles fall into this category.

Good

$8,020 blue_star.gifblue_star.gifblue_star.gifblue_star.giflightgrey_star.gif

• Free of any major defects.
  • Clean title history, the paints, body, and interior have only minor (if any) blemishes, and there are no major mechanical problems.
  • Little or no rust on this vehicle.
  • Tires match and have substantial tread wear left.
  • A "good" vehicle will need some reconditioning to be sold at retail.

Most consumer owned vehicles fall into this category.

Fair

$7,320 darkgrey_star.gifdarkgrey_star.gifdarkgrey_star.giflightgrey_star.giflightgrey_star.gif

• Some mechanical or cosmetic defects and needs servicing but is still in reasonable running condition.
  • Clean title history, the paint, body and/or interior need work performed by a professional.
  • Tires may need to be replaced.
  • There may be some repairable rust damage.

Well, I DID put $15k O.B.O.!! You can always lower the price, u can never raise it back up!! By the way...if you're not interested in buying it, get off my thread! Stop waistin my time!!

Nice lookin' car...... But OUCH!!

Attract more buyers with honey

fonzie there was a lot more there... before mods stepped it.. i dont blame her or support her in this statment but it was justified.. and meant towards only one person.. but its all good things are smiley now! lol

Gotcha

Wondered why she got so heated so fast

Didn't see whatever's been pruned

keep it on topic
fonzie there was a lot more there... before mods stepped it.. i dont blame her or support her in this statment but it was justified.. and meant towards only one person.. but its all good things are smiley now! lol

I'm a little confused.

Its ok for one guy to beat you up about your price, but not ok for another guy to do the same thing?

Fuck me.

You post a for sale ad in a forum, and you take what you get. If you don't want people to add their two cents in, ask the mods to lock the thread, or post in on AutoTrader, CL, or some other place. Of course, you'll still get the same bullshit replies, but you dont have to worry about other people seeing the comments.

Oh yeah...Kawi...we're cool and all, but you're walking a fine line when you start editing other people's posts. Reminds me of another board I used to frequent. They get about 6 posts a day now...