NWS avatars/sigs

EagleCock

How do you feel about NWS avatars/signatures?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about NWS avatars/signatures?

• Don't care either way.
    • PG13 - Bikinis and such fine, but no nips/vag/etc.
    • R/NC17 - Full nudity is fine.
    • All NWS should be limited to the NWS section.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldn't be fair to the guys who a planning to go on the group ride this weekend for me to get banned and loose contact with them otherwise I would be changing my avatar. Let's all bum rush the mods.

please don't waste our time, we have more important things to do then baby sit you...by the way when are you going back to the track? you get that bike rebuilt yet?

But seriously....when I was having problems logging in at work about a year ago, it was pointed out to me that I have the option to turn off the pictures. Whatever happened to that?

user cp< edit options and then under the Thread Display Options

That was part of the spirit of the website. As a red blooded american male, I admittedly love the female form, Clothed, nude, semi nude. I love them all.

So we are gonna neuter the it. It used to be the virtual garage, complete with the calendar girl on the wall.

Like gruesome Calvin and Hobbes violence?

I guess it's better than a pic of an RC - I don't think anyone should be forced to look at one of those. :D

I'm sayin'..... That's jive messed up:wtf:. You can either stare at Aria's azz whenever I post, or a pic of my ugly mug:D... Take your pic (*Note: I know the difference between pick and pic, "pick" meaning "choose" was purposely spelled like "pic" meaning an abbreviation for "picture" in a tremendously corny way to appear witty).