NWS avatars/sigs

EagleCock

How do you feel about NWS avatars/signatures?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about NWS avatars/signatures?

• Don't care either way.
    • PG13 - Bikinis and such fine, but no nips/vag/etc.
    • R/NC17 - Full nudity is fine.
    • All NWS should be limited to the NWS section.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn you guys are lazy. its already in the userCP panel to turn them off. do your mom's still make your lunches too?
i'm not the one bitching about turning avatars and shit off...i love logging in to see that dude and everyone else's avatars with bewbs, asses, and snatch. my suggestion was because other people are the one's concerned about something that there is already a solution to.

its a motorcycle forum, bikes and babes.

what do they expect coming to a forum like this? nuns?

i know ben is smart enough to make it so visitors don't see avatars/sigs if that really IS the issue here.

A few of the complaints I had were from sponsors... and one prospective sponsor... along with several members. It gives a bad image to non-members before they even sign up. So say it's your first time visiting Ohio Riders. You pull up the site, and click on a random thread on the front page. Up comes a thread by That Dude or whoever, with a half naked chick avatar, and the Cycle Search (no they weren't one that complained) banner is up top. Immediately that gives Cycle Search a bad image if that person is even remotely offended. Remember folks, our sponsors keep this site and the stickers for everyone free.

Is it really that big of a deal to not have naked people in avatars? I mean damn, there's a whole NWS section. And as many have said, this is a motorcycle forum, not MySpace, Facebook, Match.com, etc. You like bewbs? Sweet. Me too. Check them out in the NWS section.

Avatars like Hoblick's are fine. It's just his wife in a bikini. But when you have chicks spread eagle with the bikini BARELY covering anything, that crosses the line. Like I said, NWS.

Do you guys think we should put this to a vote?

As you know, many of us surf the forum at work. Its gotten to the point that I have to turn off avatars every time I get on here at work. I think it'd be cool to be able to customize a safe mode and have a link on the home and forum pages to turn it on. (or maybe in Quick Links)

Options I'd like to be able to setup in "Work Mode" would be:

signatures on/off

NWS forum on/off (visible/non)

+ ???

I'd love to do this, but I don't have time to write the script. I'd love for it to be set that way automatically for guests as well. Anybody here know vBulletin and want to script it? I'd love some help with stuff like this.

I don't see the big issue...keep the suggestive crap in the suggestive forum...No sense in broadcasting boobs on every page, we're all guys, we all like boobs just go to the appropriate place.

I've never complained cuz I don't care, but I also believe there is a time and a place for all things.

I don't see the big issue...keep the suggestive crap in the suggestive forum...No sense in broadcasting boobs on every page, we're all guys, we all like boobs just go to the appropriate place.

I've never complained cuz I don't care, but I also believe there is a time and a place for all things.

+1 I found it hard to read at times with all those boobs looking at me.

:D

why are americans so offended by boobs? they are just boobs. nothing obscene or sexual about them. your mom has boobs. so does nearly every other woman in the world. BFD.

in europe they have naked ladies on billboards. they understand that the female body is a work of art to be admired, and not somthing to be ashamed of.

why are americans so offended by boobs? they are just boobs. nothing obscene or sexual about them. your mom has boobs. so does nearly every other woman in the world. BFD.

in europe they have naked ladies on billboards. they understand that the female body is a work of art to be admired, and not somthing to be ashamed of.

wanna trade pics of your mom's boobs for mine?

:popcorn:

gregg - rules of the internet long read but fuck that was funny and true I know everyone of us can relate to that lol

ross - didn't mean for that to be directed at you or whoever that other guy was I multiquoted. my apologies to both of you.

ben - that explanation makes sense but to be honest I knew that from the getgo and I've just been in a controversial mood lately. sorry and also sorry to stir the pot with the new avatar, which ill change soon.

ross - didn't mean for that to be directed at you or whoever that other guy was I multiquoted. my apologies to both of you.

ben - that explanation makes sense but to be honest I knew that from the getgo and I've just been in a controversial mood lately. sorry and also sorry to stir the pot with the new avatar, which ill change soon.

:sexytime: Are you offering atm with all of these apologies?