This day is going down the toilet

cbrjess0815

bad bad bad day! i swear everything is going wrong! There is a Tacoma in the shop and its kicking my ass!! I cant get parts for it and my catalog is wrong! We didn't get paid today because our office manager was stealing money and got fired on monday so payroll got majorly jacked up. fedex isnt here yet and everyone here is in a super bad mood. Can this damn day just please be over?????????

:rant:

Thats exactly what im going to do! I'm so mad.. They tried to hand me a direct deposit slip for $500. I was like fuck you! Thats a fraction of what it should be! And it didnt direct deposit! I checked my account and yea, im still broke...

OUCH! Hopefully it all works out. Leaving will only make matters worse. If everyone walked out then the business could potentially go under and then where would you be?

Not too many jobs out there. The owner is probably responding as best he/she can given the circumstances. Who knows how much the office manager stole...

Hang in there and you just may be rewarded afterwards.

I've owned several businesses and had cash flow issues at times. The employees that hung in were always paid and then some for their patience.

As a wise man once said "messing with my money is like messing with my emotions"

Like IP said the owner of the dealership can write personal checks to the employees and "reimburse" himself when he gets everything worked out. Having money stolen is an issue that shouldn't happen when exercising Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. This is the owners problem not yours and is a risk of running an inefficient business

We didn't get paid today because our office manager was stealing money and got fired on monday so payroll got majorly jacked up. fedex isnt here yet and everyone here is in a super bad mood.

Didnt get PAID??? WHAT THE FUCK!?!??! Oh HELL NAWL. I would have to start taking office equipment out that bitch!! Do they have any catalytic converters in the storeroom?? They would have to give me my damn money one way or a-got-dam-nother.

Call me if you need me to come down there with my truck... fill that bitch up with tools, parts, somethin'... their crooked office manger is one big ball of NOT YOUR PROBLEM. Tell 'em AY.. a sista gotsta get PAID.

See.. y'all done brought the ghetto out in me... *cracks whip* BACK, Boonkiesha, BACK!! Get in your cage!

Yea its definitely an fml day.

I wont go unpaid thats for sure. Supposedly they are trying to redo them now. I wonder how much they are gonna be fucking them up this time... Oh this has just completely stressed me out. I need a massage, my shoulders are killing me now

Didnt get PAID??? WHAT THE FUCK!?!??! Oh HELL NAWL. I would have to start taking office equipment out that bitch!! Do they have any catalytic converters in the storeroom?? They would have to give me my damn money one way or a-got-dam-nother.

Call me if you need me to come down there with my truck... fill that bitch up with tools, parts, somethin'... their crooked office manger is one big ball of NOT YOUR PROBLEM. Tell 'em AY.. a sista gotsta get PAID.

See.. y'all done brought the ghetto out in me... *cracks whip* BACK, Boonkiesha, BACK!! Get in your cage!

you're like the incredible hulk. Without the whole turning green part

you're like the incredible hulk. Without the whole turning green part

No I don't turn green.. I just sprout a weave ponytail and some 4-inch fake nails like Wolverine :lol:

But dangit Jess I'm sorry you're stressed out hunny. At least it's Friday!

i'll be at the track this weekend. camping and lake tomoro, ride sunday. this stress is no bueno right before what should be a fantabulous weekend. oh wait, thats right, I CANT FUCKING GO IF I HAVE NO MONEY!! grr, more stress

I got xanax and valium, they always help me with stress

i'm prescribed xanex but they are all at home! i could really use one right about now. that way i just dont give a fuck and yell at them until they write me a check!! it really does fuck with your head when you find out you didnt paid.

it really does fuck with your head when you find out you didnt paid.

Oh they would hear my mouf, without a doubt. You gave your time, performed the work with the understanding that you would be compensated. They are acting like they don't want to fully fulfill their part of the bargain.. Basically they are stealing. Even they they had an office issue, that is still not cool, and it might be illegal.

That's is a bad day.... I'm sure the managers are also concerned about their checks and the boss. Unless of course it's a planned conspiracy by the MAN and he or she is only going to pay upper management.