Customizing My Helmet

yummy_waffles

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks man! most of the photos aren't shot with anything special other than a canon G9. I had to get rid of the dslr so I could be more mobile w/ something more compact.

Very nice! I have been thinking about investing in a g series, I need a little compact to go with the dslr. And I have no issues being mobile with the dslr.

yeah my buddy told me that i should put up a website and just sell custom helmets. i'll probably be going to ohio tech school in cleveland to learn how to custom paint and airbrush.

you've definitely got the talent to become sought after

i wish you the best of luck

and wonder if you would do a helmet for me??

pretty please?

you've definitely got the talent to become sought after

i wish you the best of luck

and wonder if you would do a helmet for me??

pretty please?

sure. i'm up for the task. let me know if you have a theme in mind. i do a bit of everything, but i've been high on sharpies for quite some time now - so a lot of it right now is just graffiti and doodling around. :)

sure. i'm up for the task. let me know if you have a theme in mind. i do a bit of everything, but i've been high on sharpies for quite some time now - so a lot of it right now is just graffiti and doodling around. :)

Sweet

I need a green helmet for my new green bike since the one that came with it is too big

Now i can buy one that fits perfect and is a base color and cheaper and you can make it AWESOME

Sadly I dont have a theme in mind...i'll let you know if i come up with something

love the layout...... funny shit. The design that is...not the work, its pretty slick lookn. NOw, I don't know if you are gonna be able to clear it. I, be a custom painter, have had used a sharpie as a test on some fine detail work on a sample tank I did. The sharpie bleed real bad when clear was applied. Just maybe if a real dry couple of coats was put on first, wait a day or two, then hose on a couple it might stay. Good luck. Next time use some paint pens... hell, you could start a fad of graffiti helmets. lol Cool work..................

love the layout...... funny shit. The design that is...not the work, its pretty slick lookn. NOw, I don't know if you are gonna be able to clear it. I, be a custom painter, have had used a sharpie as a test on some fine detail work on a sample tank I did. The sharpie bleed real bad when clear was applied. Just maybe if a real dry couple of coats was put on first, wait a day or two, then hose on a couple it might stay. Good luck. Next time use some paint pens... hell, you could start a fad of graffiti helmets. lol Cool work..................

:plus1: based on my limited experience, I concur.

very cool design. I bought my all white helmet for the purpose of doing somethin' like this, and make it my own.

but just now got around to doing something...

This is what I've got so far, using some paint pen

picture.php?albumid=141&pictureid=6203&thumb=1

i think that is awesome i love calvin and hobbes

keep on truckin feller!