Not that fun of a ride but the results are

drumbtzz

Tomorrow i plan on riding out from strongsville and meeting my friend from northfield at the b & t gun shop in lorain (3030 Grove Ave

Lorain, OH 44055) my overall goal is to spend some time in the stalls but im shopping for a compact 9 and want to see what they have. i plan on leavin around 11am or so to beat the rush. hit me up if you wanta come.

Before you go to Lorain you might want to call their Grafton store to see what they have there. The store is right on 82 so it would be easy to get to from Strongsville. If you buy from that store you still get a half hour of range time at their Lorain location.

I am currently carrying a Kahr PM9 with the diamond black finish. I like carrying it better than the Sig232 but it might be because I finally found a holster that I like.

ok so im gettin a late start today...too much fun last night, but thats funny cause the 2 i was lookin at so far was first the xd and next the 111...i met the daughter of the lorain b&t owner last night so im gonna go there first to see what kind of deal i can get and its her uncle that owns the others

taurus just came out with some new concealed carry guns for 09 if you check their website. I fired one of these a couple weeks ago, and for a small 9 mm it was pretty accurate from about 30 feet out, was able to group shots pretty well. It also has a really short reset on the trigger. Anyways, here's a picture. Its called the slim 709.

79.jpg

taurus just came out with some new concealed carry guns for 09 if you check their website. I fired one of these a couple weeks ago, and for a small 9 mm it was pretty accurate from about 30 feet out, was able to group shots pretty well. It also has a really short reset on the trigger. Anyways, here's a picture. Its called the slim 709.

79.jpg

thats exactly along the line of what im lookin for..where did you get to shoot it? rental at a range?

79.jpg

do they make that in any other .cal other than 9mm?

they have a .380 in the Slim line, which is just a 9 mm bullet but shorter in length. I'm not sure I'd want a gun that small bigger than 9 mm, just my opinion tho... I think the recoil from a .45 or .40 would make trigger control difficult and the size of the bullet doesn't matter if you're not hitting your target. I haven't fired the XD series, but they're still compact but bigger than the slim line (unless you go with subcompact like fusion said) and I have some friends who have them and just like the people listed here, no complaints!

well i got out to the range with speedy and my brother the other day and i got to shoot his xd, not the full compact but they did have it for rent, we just didnt have enough time before they closed (15 min to shoot) to justify renting a gun.

i think im pretty much sold on the xd at this point, i want to get a chance to try out the 40 before i buy but for the price so far its out on top...i have yet to find any of the taurus slim line on any shelves though, i had to take the battery in my bike back to rick roush today due to them handin me one with a bad cell the day i bought my bike that resulted in me needing to jump my bike about 4 times in the past month...anyway...hopefully ill have time to shop tomorrow for the gun since its raining anyways

Hey Drum I am off on friday if ya want to look for guns let me know. I might be tied up for a bit in the am working on my cars muffler. but let me know what time you are planning on heading out. Check out kames in canton also great price good staff. 3 days till class time.

Hey Drum I am off on friday if ya want to look for guns let me know. I might be tied up for a bit in the am working on my cars muffler. but let me know what time you are planning on heading out. Check out kames in canton also great price good staff. 3 days till class time.

hey i just got your message but i didnt want to call you back so late and wake you, if you get this ill hit you up when i get outta work, and yea we can meet up sunday and carpool or whatever, we'll figure it out tomorrow, i havent gotten anything yet but i plan on gettin out the the b&t lorain tomorrow

You'll be happy with the XD. Hard to beat for the $$

yea i do like it, im goin for the compact 9 and ill jump on it if i find it new for 450 or less, keep your fingers crossed for me! i got 2 days left to get it before my class (which i would perfer to use) otherwise ill just use my 24/7 pro .45