got sirius??

Hoblick

Sweeet, but how will you ever know what the water temp is!?!? jk :D

You're going to laugh at this, but next year I'm planning on going back to a sport touring mount. When we traded I didn't have a girlfriend that rode with me, now she does. Either I need a different bike or she needs to plump up and get some more cushion.

i do.. kekeke

picked up a mount setup for the bike. cant wait to try it out.

Does that have a speaker built onto the unit or how will you be listening to it? Just wondering.

I have had Sirius for 8 years now in my car. I was a Sirius Satellite Radio store and mystery shopping rep for about 3 years. That's been quite a while now. Seems like a million years ago.

Does that have a speaker built onto the unit or how will you be listening to it? Just wondering.

I have had Sirius for 8 years now in my car. I was a Sirius Satellite Radio store and mystery shopping rep for about 3 years. That's been quite a while now. Seems like a million years ago.

i run it through my chatterbox unit in my helmet.

You're going to laugh at this, but next year I'm planning on going back to a sport touring mount. When we traded I didn't have a girlfriend that rode with me, now she does. Either I need a different bike or she needs to plump up and get some more cushion.

NEVER NEVER NEVER even joke about that. Just by typing that she just gained 10lbs that you will have to pretend to like!! :D:D

I've been running Sirius on my bike for about 6mths now and love it. I use FM ear buds in helmet for now.

NEVER NEVER NEVER even joke about that. Just by typing that she just gained 10lbs that you will have to pretend to like!! :D:D

I've been running Sirius on my bike for about 6mths now and love it. I use FM ear buds in helmet for now.

look into the chatterbox xbi 2 you wont regret it

I know, she's going to be absolutely disgusting if she breaks the 100lb mark. I don't know what I was thinking. :p

you say that now, but next year it will be 130, then 150, then she's fucking on Oprah trying to eat the crowd!

too many gadgets ! if it dosest fit in a pocket it shouldnt be there! haha

It does fit in a pocket, just more accessible when mounted to the bike!