+1 for helmet! Elyria rider thrown 70 feet...

SWing'R

1st gen R1 mebbe, those lights layin on the ground were confusing me.

Very tore up, idiot cager better be haunted by that. Failure to yield is weaksauce.

Yep.

I love the pics of the cocky little Puerto Rican with his popped collar . I bet he will learn his lesson after getting that "failure to yield" ticket

Headed back to Lorain no doubt. :p

How can you guys tell it's an R1? I thought R6 because of the single exhaust, but I didn't know if that was A/M or not. My eyes aren't good.

That would be my guess there are a couple of them in Lorain

Upside down forks

610385572_wzKct-L.jpg

fugg man! thats messed up! It sounds like the same deal that happened to me. Sitting in an intersection waiting to turn left. The light changes to red so you turn to clear the intersection and some dumbsumbitch runs the red light and hits you. Go figure it was some punk ass loser kid without insurance

I am all for gear!! I am sorry to hear that the rider broke both legs and pelvis, and that little punk is getting a slap on the wrist. I hope that the rider sues the pants off of this little punk. Well his pants wouldn't have to fall very far. Ha Ha.:D