Just got dissed....

curby

nice try buddy! thats not an Ohio plate! :lol:

A) I don't live in OH any longer

B) When I did I had PA plates

C) I still have PA plates

D) :thefinger:

I'm surprised u got the CS's off the tire, when i rode my dads VROD I couldnt even get over before it started draggin pegs..bummer :nono:

You can't get the bike over far enough if you're running stock Dunlops, and yes, I drag pegs and my exhaust on a regular basis. Good thing I have 2 extra sets of cans!

Edited by AOW

A) I don't live in OH any longer

B) When I did I had PA plates

C) I still have PA plates

D) :thefinger:

You can't get the bike over far enough if you're running stock Dunlops, and yes, I drag pegs and my exhaust on a regular basis. Good thing I have 2 extra sets of cans!

i figured, I was just messin

:ban: for not living in Ohio

you will find assholes in all walks of life and on all bikes.

I have ZERO chicken strips on my VROD, and the last O.R. event I went to 90% of the sport bike crowd were sport'n chicken strips like they were gold chains.

I don't doubt it. I followed a group of sport riders in my Buick that obviously had never used the outer half of their tires. They were holding me up in the turns!

what are chicken strips?
Chicken strips are the outer part of the tire that doesn't get used if you don't lean your bike over very far... looks like unworn strips on the edges of the tire.

I always thought they were breaded and deep fried strips of chicken. I have found some to be better than others. Normally once cooked they don't turn anywhere though...They just lay there and don't move until I pick them up.

I always thought they were breaded and deep fried strips of chicken. I have found some to be better than others. Normally once cooked they don't turn anywhere though...They just lay there and don't move until I pick them up.

not to be confused with chicken wings which djisle owes to Mr.A

Yeah. I have had that before. I think that they think they are better than others, just because they own a Harley. Well, it shows just how small of a mind they have! A motor and two wheels is all that matters. Besides, we ride, just the same, for less!!!