here I go again!!!

cbrjess0815

So I found myself at Hobby Lobby a few nights ago wandering around looking for vinyl paint and ended up in the section with all the flowery decorating stuff that i would never buy and it hit me. This was the kind of shit normal people buy. While here I am blowing all of my extra money on what I consider the necessities(bike parts, trackdays, beer and food), other people actually spend their money on things I could never in my life comprehend buying!!!

Now, I still live somewhat comfortably and all, but I just cant justify going on a multi-hundred dollar shopping spreee when my holey greasy oil changed jeans still fit me just fine :D This fact has now made me realize that I have a problem. I am obsessed with these crazy 2 wheeled machines and I am stopping at nothing to go faster harder deeper!!!! I spend all my time working on the damn thing and am slowly becoming more self sufficient at it everytime I do. I just wanted to let everybody now that i had a revelation in the past few days!! Now I am off to Gingerman for 2 days to go play all weekend as soon as i get off work!! the truck is loaded with all my shit and my baby, then i'm picking up e and jarvis and we're ready to go ride!!! Woot!!! Wish us luck and we'll see ya'll when we get back!!!!

:banana:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I found myself at Hobby Lobby a few nights ago wandering around looking for vinyl paint and ended up in the section with all the flowery decorating stuff that i would never buy and it hit me.

You get a punch on your man card for that.

I am stopping at nothing to go faster harder deeper!!!! :banana:

But you have earned it back with this statement, and some rep on top.

So I found myself at Hobby Lobby a few nights ago wandering around looking for vinyl paint and ended up in the section with all the flowery decorating stuff that i would never buy and it hit me. This was the kind of shit normal people buy. While here I am blowing all of my extra money on what I consider the necessities(bike parts, trackdays, beer and food), other people actually spend their money on things I could never in my life comprehend buying!!!

Now, I still live somewhat comfortably and all, but I just cant justify going on a multi-hundred dollar shopping spreee when my holey greasy oil changed jeans still fit me just fine :D This fact has now made me realize that I have a problem. I am obsessed with these crazy 2 wheeled machines and I am stopping at nothing to go faster harder deeper!!!! I spend all my time working on the damn thing and am slowly becoming more self sufficient at it everytime I do. I just wanted to let everybody now that i had a revelation in the past few days!! Now I am off to Gingerman for 2 days to go play all weekend as soon as i get off work!! the truck is loaded with all my shit and my baby, then i'm picking up e and jarvis and we're ready to go ride!!! Woot!!! Wish us luck and we'll see ya'll when we get back!!!!

:banana:

:cheers:

Wow, i got negative rep for being stoked for going to the track.. I guess rep has to be anonymous, thats the only way the shit talkers that probably have never been to the track can make themselves feel better about how "cool" they are :rolleyes:

Its all good.. I could care less, i'm gonna go ride!!! There's nothing better!!! :cool:

this is funny cause i was just looking over my budget, and I was like, "where the fuck did all my disposable income go this year?!" and then I looked in my garage and was like, "lol"

go faster harder deeper!!!!:banana:

Read your whole spiel...I quoted all I took from it...oh yeah, and something about blowing then riding. :dunno:

Isn't that the guys job...? :D

Not if she's asking for it...

Wow, i got negative rep for being stoked for going to the track.. I guess rep has to be anonymous, thats the only way the shit talkers that probably have never been to the track can make themselves feel better about how "cool" they are :rolleyes:

Its all good.. I could care less, i'm gonna go ride!!! There's nothing better!!! :cool:

14dd75d.gif