here I go again!!!

cbrjess0815

it's cool, jess mentioned who you guys were when you pulled up, but there was a group of you, so I didn't quite know who tomato_racing was, so I was hoping it wold just come up in conversation so I didn't look like an ass introducing my self to the wrong person.

dont worry i had that base covered!

it was good meeting you though tomato.

its was one amazing weekend, i still cant get over the fact that i got to run with a desmo RR on track and it was great seeing jarvis kickin it in his first track weekend.

i will give my recap and post pictures as soon as i dont feel like passign out in front of the computer screen.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gingerman facts:

1.) It's either sunny, or it's about to flood Thailand again. There is no in between.

2.) Your tent is no match for #1. You will have to sacrifice a blanket to have E take the tent down during this kind of thing, but if you're lucky, it's Jess' blanket and you gain enough cat hair for a sweet weave.

3.) This additional hair will be prevalent for at least two days. This is your new look, get used to it.

4.) Jess hates two things - bugs and lighting. The presence of either of these two things trumps any previously existing situation.

5.) Jess had many 'modes'. They are not all documented, but a sample follows: badass, princess, cursing like a trucker, stoner, Taylor Swift groupie, random southern accent, crappy beer lover, etc....

6.) It is actually possible to scam the Ducati umbrella girls into free pictures with you and your bike. It takes two days, and only E knows how.

7.) Only E has the luck to drop his bike parking and happen to land right on a set of tires, causing absolutely no damage.

8.) Hamburger buns can be used in emergency situations to clean up spilled Gatorade.

9.) If you're tired enough, three people can sleep upright in full wet leathers in a truck filled to the ceiling with way too much shit.

10.) The above will make anyone drive 30 minutes to a hotel for damn shower.

11.) We all slept in the bed together. Nothing happened.

12.) My ass is sore. This is completely unrelated to #11. I'm pretty sure.

13.) I share this knowledge with you in hopes we all learn a little something and because it's what separates us from the apes.....

Gingerman facts:

1.) It's either sunny, or it's about to flood Thailand again. There is no in between.

2.) Your tent is no match for #1. You will have to sacrifice a blanket to have E take the tent down during this kind of thing, but if you're lucky, it's Jess' blanket and you gain enough cat hair for a sweet weave.

3.) This additional hair will be prevalent for at least two days. This is your new look, get used to it.

4.) Jess hates two things - bugs and lighting. The presence of either of these two things trumps any previously existing situation.

5.) Jess had many 'modes'. They are not all documented, but a sample follows: badass, princess, cursing like a trucker, stoner, Taylor Swift groupie, random southern accent, crappy beer lover, etc....

6.) It is actually possible to scam the Ducati umbrella girls into free pictures with you and your bike. It takes two days, and only E knows how.

7.) Only E has the luck to drop his bike parking and happen to land right on a set of tires, causing absolutely no damage.

8.) Hamburger buns can be used in emergency situations to clean up spilled Gatorade.

9.) If you're tired enough, three people can sleep upright in full wet leathers in a truck filled to the ceiling with way too much shit.

13.) I share this knowledge with you in hopes we all learn a little something and because it's what separates us from the apes.....

:lol:

I can't even get a dirt related joke out of that...Rep for you.

Gingerman facts:

:lol: beautiful!!!

:lol:

I can't even get a dirt related joke out of that...Rep for you.

i was actually the one who had the off road excursion this time, but that doesnt mean i get to hold the title as off road king though. i have an excuse for my off roading, and its called a 2 wheeled drift, the only way out of lowsiding was to stand it up and ride through the apex into the dirt.

Oh he was ok :) he should have just stolen them back from me! you sure as hell did!

remember i am latino the only thing we steal are jobs!

that and i was way to tired to care how cold i was.:rolleyes:

you know you're going to be hounded for those pics tonight E!!

there's proof on that camera that i got to stand next to a Desmo RR, I want it!

(plus your boots/shorts combo was badass, and the world should know)

if your first time is supposed to be memorable, then success.

these two were awesome to learn from and even as crazy as they insist it was, thay always appeared to have their shit together. Thanks again guys, I'll be sending you the couples counseling bill that's sure to come when I explain to the woman that this will be a regularly occurring thing from now on....