here I go again!!!

cbrjess0815

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it was my first time, so i was getting swapped around like crazy. I started in 7, then went to 4, then 3, then ended in 2. If I remember correctly didn't you end up in intermediate or something? whatever it was, it was faster than me, so I didn't see much of you, once I figured out which bike I was looking for.

it was my first time, so i was getting swapped around like crazy. I started in 7, then went to 4, then 3, then ended in 2. If I remember correctly didn't you end up in intermediate or something? whatever it was, it was faster than me, so I didn't see much of you, once I figured out which bike I was looking for.

Yea he bumped me to I after the 'leapfrog' drill and halfway through the lap I lost the group. Ending up going 20 on the back straight for them to catch up. I had a blast but I just hope I don't end up doing too much too soon in Intermediate, that was still only my second track day.

I just cant justify going on a multi-hundred dollar shopping spreee when my holey greasy oil changed jeans still fit me just fine :D

:banana:

That is such a sexy statement! For some strange reason I find it extremely attractive. :D I think I may have a problem! lol