Is anyone looking for a 22 or a cheap 40?

Likwid

I have a S&W 22A

sw-22a.gif

And a HiPoint 40

HiPointPic.jpg

Both are in very good condition but I'm looking for something a little smaller for conceal. I can take detailed pictures if anyone is interested

Trades welcome, prices I have in mind.

S&W - $225

Hi Point - $140

Edited by Likwid

Pictures and PMs resent with links. As I mentioned, 22 is sold, but I'm posting the pictures for record and so I can show her off. 22 is a little dusty, I hate to say it but she hasn't gotten as much attention since I got the 22.

picture.php?albumid=611&pictureid=6303

picture.php?albumid=611&pictureid=6307

picture.php?albumid=611&pictureid=6300

Note to the new owner of the HiPoint, she is currently loaded as my home protection weapon, but in respect to your new weapon I have half loaded with hollow point to avoid unnecessary pressure on the magazine spring.

picture.php?albumid=611&pictureid=6302

picture.php?albumid=611&pictureid=6304

You'll notice the trigger guard mod, you are 100% rightful in saying "man that's an ugly mod" and you're correct, nearly all rounds were POST modification.

picture.php?albumid=611&pictureid=6306

Not all the ammo is included, depending on what I get for conceal I will likely keep the hollow point, but you can have a box of the Winchester (100 round box)... hey what do you expect for a $140 gun!

picture.php?albumid=611&pictureid=6301

And also, just because I like to.... Bella sees what you did.

BellaSeesWhatYouDid.jpg

Edited by Likwid

Awesome price on the SW 22A! I have a HP C9 9mm and love it. Yes it is heavy and clunky feeling but it is damn cheap to bang away with and the lifetime transferable warranty can't be beat. Definitely a cheap way to enter into gun ownership. I did the same as you as far as starting with a HP and a 22. Every 50 rounds of 22 I would shoot a mag of 9mm. Saves alot of money when your shooting for several hours!!

:D

If youve still got the 40 on friday Ill take it

Sent PM but I'll say it here too.

It's yours, I don't play the "it's for sale until I get the money". I trust the people here (maybe I shouldn't lol *djizzle*) but Wheezle and 1000 I know :)

Talk to you both soon to figure out logistics.

Both Sold

lance let me know if you need help getting yours I know you said you were gonna get that car the other day but havent seen ya since to know if you did or not so let me know if you need a ride I can get you when I go after nime if youve not done it by then

lance let me know if you need help getting yours I know you said you were gonna get that car the other day but havent seen ya since to know if you did or not so let me know if you need a ride I can get you when I go after nime if youve not done it by then

I owe Lance a call today. I'm thinking I'll come down to CBus next Sunday for shopping and to deliver ze gunz... also, I need to get on campus and get some Catfish Biffs... anyone else want some of the best pizza evar?