zx-10r.net bought by motorcycle.com

Casper

If you ever sell this site, we all get to line up and kick you in the nutz.

While that may be the case, I know what they mean. LS1GTO.com was a great site. Then it was sold to AutoForums.com. Since then the site has gone downhill. Its loaded with ads, you have to pay to even get an avatar (wtf?), people started getting banned left and right for even contesting any decisions on the forum. Overall it just went to shit, which sucks because its a really resourceful place for anything you need to know about the GTO.

I understand why you guys are upset. Hopefully the ZX forums don't suffer the same fate.

I'm pretty sure the same thing happened to r6-forum.com and you had to buy a lifetime or premium membership to get rid of the ads unless you have firefox.

yea r6forum was sold out and users went and made r6central.com......much better.

What's the big deal? I'm on 600rr.net and svrider.com, both of which are motorcycle.com forums, and they are both good.

tons of ads. honestly, before the buyout/sellout, 600rr.net would load as fast as this site does and you didn't have to dodge all the advertisement windows that expand all over the place.