Dont shave that ass hair!!

max power

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm gonna go ride and if there is a god, he'll get that image out of my head... :D

Naaahhhh...... It'll remain right up there along with the one of grandma gettin' out of the bath tub nakid! :p

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would never ever shave my ass hair!!!!!!! Thats just so so wrong on so many levels. I bet that would be the most un comfortable thing when it started to grow back in. DAMN that would suck!!!!!!!! No thanks! .......... thats why I wax. :D syke

Actually, never "shave" just trim it. I mean how do you think males pull off wearing those speedos and posing trunks for bodybuilding shows. Its all about presentation.

Shaving would just be hard, trimming, not so bad.

PS I am glad I read this before going to work as I am now laughing hysterically.

I would never ever shave my ass hair!!!!!!! Thats just so so wrong on so many levels. I bet that would be the most un comfortable thing when it started to grow back in. DAMN that would suck!!!!!!!! No thanks! .......... thats why I wax. :D syke

:nono: Dont let it grow back. :nono:

• 5 months later...