How much have you spent at Iron Pony

Zorro

Ever wonder why Iron Pony asks for your phone number every time you purchase something? Well, they keep track of your spending. I had the cashier run a report on my phone number. She went back as far as she could go.

So, from July 2006 til today...I'm at $3800+ :broke:

• 4 weeks later...

initially, i thought "i've only bought a couple things there," but that's nowhere near right..

mental math says at least $450, plus all the stuff i'm forgetting...

iron pony is kind of cool, and at the same time, kind of lame. I asked one of the sales guys if htey had "knee pucks" and he didn't know what I was talking about. he understood "knee sliders," but they don't stock them - he'd have to order them.

if i wanted to wait a week, I'd just buy it online for less $... Their tire prices aren't awful though.

$0 and 0 cents. I like to e-shop lol

:plus1: Tax sucks too.

Although I've had 1 bad experience the 1st time I went there to see the place. Spent about $500 on gear for the wife. Ordered her helmet there since they didn't have her size in stock and some older dumbass in helmets named Nick fucked it up 3x! 1.5 months later I got my helmet because the original order never got placed after I already paid for it. Waited 3 weeks and then called and asked what the hold up was. They said he never placed the order. So now they said they did. 2 weeks later call back and they said it was never placed again! I'll never shop there again. Also, it's too far away and I prefer online shopping.:)

I still have a $25 gift card that collects dust since 2007 that they sent me for an apology. :monkeypoo: