WTB: Concealable 40SW pistol

Likwid

So of course, now that I've sold my pistol(s (hopefully)) I need a pistol for carry.

I'm partial to 40SW because of ammo availability (and the fact I already have some good hollow point ammo I'd like to keep)

Price range is flexible from 200-400. Let me know what you have up for grabs, and please post your honest thoughts on.

Thanks guys!

I have a S&W m&P compact 40cal. If your in to it.pm me and I'll post pic. The gun ......all my guns are perfect w/ extra clips and I'll hook you up with some hollow point rounds.Also a real nice easy conseal carry holster.

PM sent, shot the MP 9MM today, really nice.

Are you looking to sell that XD SC

I have a S&W m&P compact 40cal. If your in to it.pm me and I'll post pic. The gun ......all my guns are perfect w/ extra clips and I'll hook you up with some hollow point rounds.Also a real nice easy conseal carry holster.

i own 2 of these gun's very nice gun it's what i perfer to carry what is ur asking price? and what other guns do u have for sale?

Dude... I was looking up those Bersa's that the instructor was talking about...

I'm looking at getting a Firestorm .45 or a Thunder .45. The reviews are good on them, lifetime warranty, and they're cheap. They're like the little known jewels of the gun world.

I saw your comment about Glocks, but just to put it out there, a friend is selling a G27 with night sights, $500. I doubt he's put 250 rounds through it.

PM sent, nm, you requested not to receive PMs...

I agree... Go to a store and find one that fits your hand the best.

Let us know what you get.

To be honest, I've held quite a few pistols in the last week. I must have the textbook average for grip because everything seems to fit the same.

Taurus PT140 and 24/7 (?), Baby Eagle, MP 9mm, MP40mm, XD, XD SC, Glock (anything but baby or the 27s)... they all seem to fit REALLY well.

Not throwing any mud but a guy at our class this weekend borrowed a glock 26 and hated it when he shot it. Almost didn't pass his shooting portion at first he was ALL over the target with that little thing. Even with the instructors helping him with his grip he still was having problems keeping it in his hand. Just saying? the guys with the subcompact xd's all shot above a 96 on there test.